Fender Flares - All Options (Post your pics plz)

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
I’ve got the bushwacker OEM style fenders. Been pretty happy with them, they add some nice width to the truck to help it look less tall and skinny

2361E5BF-AF43-455B-9B8A-81584442B83F.jpeg
Careful leaving those tracks on the roof exposed. They're not UV resistant and will become more brittle in less time than you might think.
Sponsored

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer

ac_perks

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
did you paint them yourself? If so, where’d you get the paint? Or did you bring it to a dealer and they did it for you?
Thanks in advanced, looks great!
Definitely don’t take them to a dealer - though I’d love to hear their quote for some simple paint work!

I just called around to reputable body shops and found a decent price.

If anyone needs a recommendation in Chicago or Portland, Maine I can provide but any body shop can match Ford colors.

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
Definitely don’t take them to a dealer - though I’d love to hear their quote for some simple paint work!

I just called around to reputable body shops and found a decent price.

If anyone needs a recommendation in Chicago or Portland, Maine I can provide but any body shop can match Ford colors.
Oh okay cool. Thanks for the heads up!!

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
Finally got my RK Sport flares painted and installed them. Here's the only pic I have since the roads have been a total disaster here due to snow and ice. Once the Ranger is clean again I'll take some better pics outside. These flares fit very very nicely, especially considering they are fiberglass.
IMG_0872.JPG

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
Finally got my RK Sport flares painted and installed them. Here's the only pic I have since the roads have been a total disaster here due to snow and ice. Once the Ranger is clean again I'll take some better pics outside. These flares fit very very nicely, especially considering they are fiberglass.
IMG_0872.JPG
Was already leaning towards these..now I am for sure. Thank you for the picture!

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Accountant
Was already leaning towards these..now I am for sure. Thank you for the picture!
You're welcome. I was super impressed with them when I saw them at SEMA 2019. I ended up setting up a dealer account with them in order to be an RK Sport dealer. I'm going to try and post up some info about the install soon too. The fit is really really good!

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
You're welcome. I was super impressed with them when I saw them at SEMA 2019. I ended up setting up a dealer account with them in order to be an RK Sport dealer. I'm going to try and post up some info about the install soon too. The fit is really really good!
Yeah it looks awesome

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

tehschkott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Cat herder
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_0872.JPG
Oh! I did not expect that. That looks great. I wonder if I can get away with that in Rapid Red.

Yeah, more pics. Outdoor. With some distance, but that looks better than every other fender flare I've yet seen.

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Accountant
Oh my god those are expensive AF I did not expect that.
Were you looking at pricing for carbon fiber or fiberglass? The CF version is insanely expensive. Fiberglass is spendy, but the quality is top notch. They're very thick and sturdy, they're not like a flimsy aftermarket fiberglass bumper that many have dealt with.