• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Georgia Factory Magnetic Wheels (Weekend Special)

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
If I get one more moron on FB Marketplace messaging me I am probably going to eat a Glock.

Only a few thousand miles on them, pretty close to flawless. No sensors.

$300. This weekend only. Augusta, GA area.

If no one wants to buy them I am going to take them out to the range and do ballistic testing on the efficiency of these wheels in blocking various calibers of bullets and possibly explosives.

Want a 0+ offset look? I have a set of 2" spacers machined from single blocks of T6 aluminum that are hubcentric. Just under $200 brand new. They are yours for $80 bucks with the wheels.

image0.jpeg
Sponsored

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
1614094560748.png

When/if I get a job next year I might have some money from my tax return the following year. Would you be willing to meet me half way to West Virginia and will you take $200?

EJH

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subarus, 2021 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
Used wheels are a tough sell, even ones that are almost new. In my experience, you almost have to give them away.

I've sold/disposed of three sets of nearly perfect wheels with snow tires on vehicles I've traded in. The best I have done is $200 for four with usable tires. Those are wheels that fit many vehicles in my area, a much broader market than Ranger wheels. Even my favorite local tire shop says they can't get rid of used wheels.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
If I was close to you I would make a deal on those for sure!

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
1614094560748.png

When/if I get a job next year I might have some money from my tax return the following year. Would you be willing to meet me half way to West Virginia and will you take $200?
First time ever using facebook marketplace right now to sell my old xbox and don't think ill do it ever again, listed at $200 I have yet to get a first offer higher than $100 and only 1 person has come up to $150...like yeah i know i listed it at $200 but yes i will take less than 50% of my offer price:headbang:

alan0614

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Lariat, 2017 GT350, 2016 Subaru Legacy
Occupation
Product and Training Manager
17's?

Pirate

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Bush Pilot
Can I shoot my scar off your platform if I pick these up?? Great looking truck btw.

OP
OP
OFC Ranger

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Can I shoot my scar off your platform if I pick these up?? Great looking truck btw.

Yes. For a hamburger Ill let you do it while I drive down a main road in town as I throw clays in the air by hand from the driver seat.

alan0614

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Lariat, 2017 GT350, 2016 Subaru Legacy
Occupation
Product and Training Manager

tannyj17

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Tech Consultant
will you ship? It'll be around $100. I guess FedEx makes wheel shipping easy.

lallman

First Name
Lari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I am in Atlanta and will need to find time to drive down but would like to buy them.

pull string get cookies

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 White Platinum
Vehicle Showcase
Yes. For a hamburger Ill let you do it while I drive down a main road in town as I throw clays in the air by hand from the driver seat.
Wife’s gonna be confused when I tell her that I am going on a trip to feed another man hamburgers. Just watch the news... haha
Sponsored