• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: North Carolina 17" Magnetic Wheels with Factory Hankook's

EJH

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subarus, 2021 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
Bump, $350, make me an offer.
Good price. Good luck. I bought a similar set of Sport wheel take offs for my winter snow tires. Hope you find a home for them.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
i hate to ask but if you are willing to split up the set - I am only interested in a wheel for a spare. what would want for a rim, no tire?

OP
OP

MagRange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FX4
i hate to ask but if you are willing to split up the set - I am only interested in a wheel for a spare. what would want for a rim, no tire?

I appreciate you asking, but I think I would have a hard time getting rid of the other 3.

CodyW

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
What part of NC are you in? I’m in Atlanta but may be passing through at least part of the state next weekend if they’re still around.

Last edited:
OP
OP

MagRange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FX4
What part of NC are you in? I’m in Atlanta but may be passing through at least part of the state next weekend if they’re still around.

I'm near Asheville. I'm headed to the Atlanta area next weekend if you want to try to work something out.

CodyW

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I'm near Asheville. I'm headed to the Atlanta area next weekend if you want to try to work something out.
Oh interesting! I actually don't have my Ranger quite yet (will be picking it up in Virginia next Saturday, should be home that night though) and could be very interested if you'll be down this way! I'll shoot you a PM to try and figure some options out but could be great!
Sponsored