• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Colorado WTB - Factory magnetic wheels

austinb324

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
Looking for a set of factory 17" magnetic sport wheels. I only need the wheels, dont need the factory tires. TPMS preferred. I'm located in the Denver metro area but can drive to meet if needed.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Looking for a set of factory magnetic wheels. I only need the wheels, dont need the factory tires. TPMS preferred. I'm located in the Denver metro area but can drive to meet if needed.
Saw a set on eBay priced reasonably yesterday

OP
OP
austinb324

austinb324

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4

Lunchbox88

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SuperCrew FX4
Thanks guys. Ill take a look at those if nothing pops up on here after some time. Just need these by spring.
I have a set that is essentially brand new I would be willing to part with. Im in Missouri though, so Im not sure how much shipping would be.

CJohnStanchina

First Name
CJohn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4 SuperCab, 2011 BMW X3 2.8 XDrive, 2003 BMW 330 CiC
Looking for a set of factory magnetic wheels. I only need the wheels, dont need the factory tires. TPMS preferred. I'm located in the Denver metro area but can drive to meet if needed.
I have a set of 4 coming off my 2019 Lariat tomorrow, but I live in a suburb of Minneapolis, so I don't know how that would impact your interest. They only have 2,800 miles on them, so they are basically in factory new condition. Let me know...

OP
OP
austinb324

austinb324

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
I have a set that is essentially brand new I would be willing to part with. Im in Missouri though, so Im not sure how much shipping would be.
I have a set of 4 coming off my 2019 Lariat tomorrow, but I live in a suburb of Minneapolis, so I don't know how that would impact your interest. They only have 2,800 miles on them, so they are basically in factory new condition. Let me know...
Thanks for the replies guys. Yea I'm not sure what shipping would cost. Not trying to pit you guys against each other so feel free to just DM me on what you are willing to let them go for. I'd obviously much rather find something local but will consider if shipping doesn't turn out to be insane.

OP
OP
austinb324

austinb324

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
My plans changed due to the tires I wanted not being available. Im going to backoff on "wanting to buy" an additional set of rims for now. Thanks for all the replies.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Colorado also....I wish you folks wanting to part with your Magnetic wheels were close enough to drive too. I would love to put those on my Ranger....Kinda working on getting her blacked out ;)Shipping would be astronomical on wheels I'm sure....

CJohnStanchina

First Name
CJohn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in Colorado also....I wish you folks wanting to part with your Magnetic wheels were close enough to drive too. I would love to put those on my Ranger....Kinda working on getting her blacked out ;)Shipping would be astronomical on wheels I'm sure....
So you mentioned you were working on getting her blacked out. Does that mean you are looking for a wheel with a complete magnetic finish? My 18" wheels have a machined face with magnetic pockets.

If you're still interested and would be willing to PM me your address, I'd be willing to research what shipping would cost.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
So you mentioned you were working on getting her blacked out. Does that mean you are looking for a wheel with a complete magnetic finish? My 18" wheels have a machined face with magnetic pockets.

If you're still interested and would be willing to PM me your address, I'd be willing to research what shipping would cost.
I'm definitely looking for the complete magnetic wheel, face and pockets or it's not worth messing with. Heck, I've spent A LOT of dinero on the Ranger and I'm about done...
But if I could find someone willing to make a deal on the factory complete magnetic wheel I would jump on it. Thank you for the offer. :like:

CJohnStanchina

First Name
CJohn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm definitely looking for the complete magnetic wheel, face and pockets or it's not worth messing with. Heck, I've spent A LOT of dinero on the Ranger and I'm about done...
But if I could find someone willing to make a deal on the factory complete magnetic wheel I would jump on it. Thank you for the offer. :like:
Sure thing. Good luck!
Sponsored