Dash and console applique

bb1001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hot Pepper Red XLT
I put the dark burl on my center console this morning. The door bits didn't really work for me so I left them off.
20200912_092912.jpg
20200912_092955.jpg
Is the adhesive holding on every edge adequately? Are there any gaps or missized pieces?
Sponsored

ryday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Adhesive has held so far. The hot weather was done here when I put it on so it's been more ideal temp for putting it on and letting it bond. No gaps, they fit together just right. Dash pieces were not miss-sized but the driver door piece I got was not cut to match like it somehow was cut for a different truck. Maybe the global version? Disappointing but didn't really bother me since I really didn't plan on doing anything other than the console. I did send them pictures so they would be aware.

OP
OP
Cape Cruiser

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Is the adhesive holding on every edge adequately? Are there any gaps or missized pieces?
Mine are holding tight. I think I was one of the first to get it and the area around the climate controls caused the temp rocker switches to stick. They made new one and now its fine. Ryday,the door pieces are for a super crew,as they have an extra cutout. Bret

ryday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Mine are holding tight. I think I was one of the first to get it and the area around the climate controls caused the temp rocker switches to stick. They made new one and now its fine. Ryday,the door pieces are for a super crew,as they have an extra cutout. Bret
That's what I thought at first but it still looked wrong so I googled a pic of the super crew and it didn't match up.

apotocki

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Network Force Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
ok - it's been a month. Has anyone else added this yet? Anxious to see some other options!
Thanks.

IrishCrusader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Dang, I have been seriously considering the blue carbon for my lightning blue Ranger but that real carbon looks very nice installed.
Sponsored