First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Installed my old farts faux wood dash applique from wooddash.com. I needed to break up some of the black dash ad this fit the bill. I paid more and had custom made area around the shifter that doesnt have the cutout for the 4x4 switch as I have a 4x2. These kits are more geared to super crew cab as there are pieces you cant use on the scab. Overall im very happy with the change and an unitended result was the applique for the climate controls kind of outlines the switches and makes then easier to see and use for me as im blind in my right eye. Stay cool today its HOT Bret
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
Sponsored

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
Installed my old farts faux wood dash applique from wooddash.com. I needed to break up some of the black dash ad this fit the bill. I paid more and had custom made area around the shifter that doesnt have the cutout for the 4x4 switch as I have a 4x2. These kits are more geared to super crew cab as there are pieces you cant use on the scab. Overall im very happy with the change and an unitended result was the applique for the climate controls kind of outlines the switches and makes then easier to see and use for me as im blind in my right eye. Stay cool today its HOT Bret
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
that looks absolutely awesome!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
Looks really good Bret! I like the way it beaks up the dash and console. How was the install?

It's hot here today too! It's only 12:30 and already 108 outside. Good thing it's a dry heat.

Dry Heat.JPG

Last edited:

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
Looks super Bret! I agree it breaks up all the black nicely.
Damn, now I have one more thing to talk the wife into.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
That looks REALLY good! :like:

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
Which color did you go with Bret? How do these attach?

OP
OP
Cape Cruiser

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired mechanic
Thanks guys and girls ! Dave install was easy and I cant imagine 108 heat!! It was only 93 here today but dew point was 77 so it is very sticky. Bret
Which color did you go with Bret? How do these attach?
John I went with tigerwood. Install is easy just wipe down with alcohol and use adhesion promoter and they are peel and stick. They also have real wood but I went with the cheaper faux wood. Bret

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Thanks guys and girls ! Dave install was easy and I cant imagine 108 heat!! It was only 93 here today but dew point was 77 so it is very sticky. Bret

John I went with tigerwood. Install is easy just wipe down with alcohol and use adhesion promoter and they are peel and stick. They also have real wood but I went with the cheaper faux wood. Bret
I also have a SuperCab. Did the pieces for the door latch fit also?

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
Hi Bret,

This is a great add to your Ranger. Absolutely stunning!

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

OP
OP
Cape Cruiser

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired mechanic
I also have a SuperCab. Did the pieces for the door latch fit also?
John, I didnt get the kit with the pieces for door latch handles but I do believe they are the same.

SOHK_Alumni

First Name
Win
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2019 Ranger FX4, 2002 Vanden Plas, 1977 Eclat
Occupation
Glorified Mechanic
Just beautiful!

Tim H.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4X4, 2016 Corvette Stingray
Occupation
REALTOR
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
Looks really good especially with the Med Sandstone leather!

Tim H.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4X4, 2016 Corvette Stingray
Occupation
REALTOR
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
Can the appliqué be removed in the future without damage to the original surfaces?
Sponsored