OP
OP
TORQUERULES

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I am excited to get them put on. Hope to find some time this week. I am also finishing my Bilsteins (front), putting on new Toyo OC AT 3's, etc. It's my only week off work this summer.

Going to do the CVF Intercooler eventually as well ...
Sponsored

importfighter01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL SuperCab
I am excited to get them put on. Hope to find some time this week. I am also finishing my Bilsteins (front), putting on new Toyo OC AT 3's, etc. It's my only week off work this summer.

Going to do the CVF Intercooler eventually as well ...
Intercooler?! Please tell me more...

OP
OP
TORQUERULES

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Looks strong. Well done!
Ended up using the Bilsteins at the lowest setting. I had everything off and was using the trusty spring compressors I have had for years and I did not like how they were looking trying to compress the springs. Due to not wanting to die, lol, and time constraints, I erred on the side of caution. I still think it turned out fine. It drives like a dream, so I might have made the right choice.

OP
OP
TORQUERULES

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Was going to install the pipes today, but to be able to manuver around the truck I need to pull out the wife's CX-5 and we are in a severe storm watch. Last time a nice big tree limb landed outside the garage door. Not trying my luck. Going to shoot for after work tomorrow when the truck cools off. I have the needed o-ring and everything ready, just need the time. I am very sorry for the wait. I promise to do a good write up with plenty of pics.

Rob R

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Septa Railroad
In an effort to find high quality, but reasonably priced, charge pipe and intercooler alternatives, I reached out to CVF to see what they had in the pipeline. Good things it turns out!

I just received the prototype charge pipes to install and test. Waiting on an o-ring and then I will get started. Quality looks amazing just out of the box.

Stay tuned here for more...
20210716_144757~2.jpg
Good afternoon
In an effort to find high quality, but reasonably priced, charge pipe and intercooler alternatives, I reached out to CVF to see what they had in the pipeline. Good things it turns out!

I just received the prototype charge pipes to install and test. Waiting on an o-ring and then I will get started. Quality looks amazing just out of the box.

20210716_144757~2.jpg
Torquerrules, just checking in how did you make out with these intercooler pipes. And are they ready for production soon

OP
OP
TORQUERULES

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Still working on them. CVF is very meticulous and want them to be perfect.

Mrmonk7663

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
I talked with them today. The cold side is done. They are tweaking hot side today and Monday. The pipes will fit stock intercooler and also their upcoming intercooler which is great.
They also have a catted downpipe coming very soon.

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 Jaguar XJR, 21 Bronco Sport
I was planning on adding the Mish intercooler/ intercooler pipes this winter. I'm definitely interested to see pricing and how the front mount will develop. Pipes look very nice, especially for the money

joseywales

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Occupation
Research scientist
Vehicle Showcase
@TORQUERULES

Any updates? I am also a very curious Ranger owner haha
They do look amazing, and for that price range, even better.

Mrmonk7663

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
I can’t comment on the pipes but I can comment on the intercooler. It’s beastly. Stay tuned for a write up and review on the intercooler within the next 2 weeks.

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
There is a lot of dead ends in this thread lol
Sponsored