First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
Got mine and installed them today (red). I didn't use the tape anywhere as it didn't seem to be necessary. I really wish these included a piece for the top of the dash also, but I'm guessing since that surface isn't totally flat it would be a bit more of a challenge to make. I'm happy with them for the price paid.
Agree, especially about the price paid. I initially looked at this, and thought it was just cup holders, and was taken back by the price, and the enthusiasm for it. Then realized it's practially every storage surface in the truck. Very nice touch for my Ranger. FWIW, ordered gray for my Silver Ranger.
Sponsored

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Grey arrived today. Wow. 13 pcs. for the supercab. Fairly nice quality. i will see how they fit in the morning as soon as i figure out where they all go.
20191003_180238.jpg
Those look great! The lip on them is bigger than they expected. I thought the grey would be darker but I’m still happy I went with the same. Hopefully mine arrive soon! I ordered them Tuesday but it takes a long time to cross the border.

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Got the red ones yesterday. Had no prob with the fit Especially sitting in the sun. They kinda sink in nicely.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Agree, especially about the price paid. I initially looked at this, and thought it was just cup holders, and was taken back by the price, and the enthusiasm for it. Then realized it's practially every storage surface in the truck. Very nice touch for my Ranger. FWIW, ordered gray for my Silver Ranger.
Same here!

sbacpo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Claybuster
Vehicle Showcase
Ironically the cup holder pieces fit the worst :-D
On mine, the center console ones didn't fit well until I took the OEM liner out. I thought the other ones fit pretty good. YMMV.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yep...me too. Expected two cup holders. Amazed when I got the complete package. I consider this a superb value! Really like them. Wife does too...now wants them for the Lincoln MKX...

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retried

SN13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
Yep...me too. Expected two cup holders. Amazed when I got the complete package. I consider this a superb value! Really like them. Wife does too...now wants them for the Lincoln MKX...

best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retried
Did you finally install the passenger rear under seat storage liner?

SN13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
Installed mine yesterday. I have a white Ranger, and I got the red liners. Truthfully, it didn’t make a big difference, but I guess it’ll keep the compartments cleaner. It was strange that there was none for the caddy on the dash - that was the most obvious to me and would’ve shown of the red line best. Didn’t think about the little pieces of adhesive to go in the rear armrest - makes sense. Had a devil of a time opening that rear armrest for the first time.
Kinda have to pull upward. The strap disconnects a latch... or maybe it was pull down... I forget now :D

tgRanger

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat, 1988 Mustang GT, 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Kinda have to pull upward. The strap disconnects a latch... or maybe it was pull down... I forget now :D
I believe you have to push the armrest in while pulling the strap up and out at the same time.

By pushing it in it releases the tension on the latch.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Did you finally install the passenger rear under seat storage liner?
Hi SN,

Yep! had to pull out all my ratcheting tiedowns and tow ropes but it fit nicely. I bought a tray for the center console and would like something for it too, but since it is unseen most times, not high no my list.

best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Rob Binsky

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT Sport Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I finally figured it out. Opening the rear armrest is a little challenging. You have to pull the strap at just the correct angle to disengage the little plastic latch. And now, after a few days with the red liners, I like them. It’s a very subtle difference, but I like it and glad I got them!
Sponsored