First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
I couldn't believe this story until I saw it on our local news.
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This is happening all around where my girlfriend lives in Chicago right now. Car dealers broken into,Best Buy and Walgreens all totally destroyed! She lives 1 street off a main road and it's all blocked off with the large city trucks to try and stop these animals from getting into the residential neighborhoods. They're basically prisoners in their own homes right now.

Sad because they had the whole country behind them on this one. I don't think there's a single person out there who didn't want this cop hung. This all went up in flames (literally) when this shit started. People are barely hanging onto their businesses after Covid and now this. I realize that not all the protesters are doing this but none of the so called leaders are doing anything to stop it either. This is going to cost some cities hundred of millions from all this damage. Never mind all the insurance claims which I read somewhere that most won't be covered unless you had a certain addendum to your policy. Don't think these insurance companies aren't going to pass this on to all of us either. Between Covid ,Killer Hornets and now this.....2020 can't end fast enough!

Last edited:
OP
OP
outdoorphotog

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
This is happening all around where my girlfriend lives in Chicago right now. Car dealers broken into,Best Buy and Walgreens all totally destroyed! She lives 1 street off a main road and it's all blocked off with the large city trucks to try and stop these animals from getting into the residential neighborhoods. They're basically prisoners in their own homes right now.

Sad because they had the whole country behind them on this one. I don't think there's a single person out there who didn't want this cop hung. This all went up in flames (literally) when this shit started. People are barely hanging onto their businesses after Covid and now this. I realize that not all the protesters are doing this but non of the so called leaders are doing anything to stop it either. This is going to cost some cities hundred of millions from all this damage. Never mind all the insurance claims which I read somewhere that most won't be covered unless you had a certain addendum to your policy. Don't think these insurance companies aren't going to pass this on to all of us either. Between Covid ,Killer Hornets and now this.....2020 can't end fast enough!
That sounds like a scary time in her neighborhood and sounds like she is really close to it. Hopefully they can focus on the peaceful protests sooner then later instead of whatever the looting is attempting to prove.

There have been lots of helicopters overhead today and yesterday tracking groups of looters, fortunately they were able to scare them away mostly. I have my 12-gauge nearby just in case things get real...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That sounds like a scary time in her neighborhood and sounds like she is really close to it. Hopefully they can focus on the peaceful protests sooner then later instead of whatever the looting is attempting to prove.

There have been lots of helicopters overhead today and yesterday tracking groups of looters, fortunately they were able to scare them away mostly. I have my 12-gauge nearby just in case things get real...
Yes she's been very scared and being in Chicago not able to protect herself. Trust me she's getting to be a pretty good shot now. lol The looting is taking away from all the peaceful ones who are not the problem. I fell bad for them as they should be able to have a civil protest without ANTIFA starting this crap.

So far it's quite in my area but last night my friend called to warn me that their detective friend said there could be some shit starting up at one of the local parks in Goodyear. She said I wanted to make sure you had your guns ready....lol they're always ready. It doesn't seem like any neighborhood is safe right now. The other night they hit Scottsdale pretty good but luckily no one was injured,just a lot of destruction at the Fashion Square mall. Stay safe!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So here's a picture of what they're doing to try and stop these rioters from getting into the residential areas. Really pathetic that the POS governor is making the police stand down and letting them destroy everything and putting the residents in total fear.

Barricade .jpg

OP
OP
outdoorphotog

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
So here's a picture of what they're doing to try and stop these rioters from getting into the residential areas. Really pathetic that the POS governor is making the police stand down and letting them destroy everything and putting the residents in total fear.

Barricade .jpg
Woah, that is really sad. Hes a wimpy governor.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Woah, that is really sad. Hes a wimpy governor.
Yeah that's being nice. lol She just sent me this,it's a sports store she goes to for Bears stuff. It looks like there was a fire there,they totally destroyed this poor guys business!

Chicago Sports And Novelty.jpg

lawrench

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4 Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I was talking with a friend who lives in Minneapolis on Monday. He told me that they know it is an outside (people not from Minneapolis) influence. He explained to me that most of the residents are tired of the Police Union that obstructs investigations into bad police officers. Apparently, the police union keeps bad police officers on the streets instead of getting officers off of the street when evidence or complaints against those officers are presented. While I am not a fan of Unions, I understand the need for a union. I told him, and I hope most of you agree, that it is up to the politicians who negotiate these union contracts to make adjustments so that the Police officers are held accountable for their actions. He also cited examples where the police union obstructed prosecution of police officers (shooting of Justine Damond and shooting of Jamar Clark both in Minneapolis).

I know that the Austin City Counsel, negotiated with the police union for more accountability of the police officers. I think that is a good start, if the police union will not negotiate for more accountability, then bust up the union, get rid of police officers that are causing these types of incidents.

Make the police officers live in the precincts they work, make them a part of the community that they are policing. Keep the good police officers so that we all feel safe, so that we all can trust them.
As for the rioters, I say bring back executions in the town square to show people that there are consequences for your actions.

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
So I was wondering, The Stand Your Ground law in Florida, does that apply to business owners, standing on their business property and protecting their business? If not it should.

OP
OP
outdoorphotog

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
Yeah that's being nice. lol She just sent me this,it's a sports store she goes to for Bears stuff. It looks like there was a fire there,they totally destroyed this poor guys business!

Chicago Sports And Novelty.jpg
Man that makes no sense at all.. just full on destruction.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So I was wondering, The Stand Your Ground law in Florida, does that apply to business owners, standing on their business property and protecting their business? If not it should.
I'm not sure how it works for businesses but I would think in these situations yes. I've read where there are several businesses doing this all over the country. They're either standing out front armed or sitting up on the rooftop armed and waiting. Hopefully the military gets called in and these little bitches will be running for their lives. It looks like F'ing Somalia in downtown Chicago!

OP
OP
outdoorphotog

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
I'm not sure how it works for businesses but I would think in these situations yes. I've read where there are several businesses doing this all over the country. They're either standing out front armed or sitting up on the rooftop armed and waiting. Hopefully the military gets called in and these little bitches will be running for their lives. It looks like F'ing Somalia in downtown Chicago!
Yea most of these little chumps couldn't even fight their own fights without the angry mob behind them. They were busy eating skittles in their parents garage playing video games for 3 months straight until they had an opportunity to emerge and maybe someone would like them for breaking a window.

LIMITY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
The officer messed up so badly, violating some of the most basic concepts of defensive tactics, that a lot of law enforcement are sympathizing with the outrage.

For the first time there's significant common ground, and with different national leadership this could have been a turning point.
Sponsored