Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mine cost roughly $2000 to have removed.

Well, I had to pay for the ARB bumper, and the winch. Once I installed that with the help of my friends, all I had to do was unbolt them and throw them in my garage. It took 5 minutes. ?
2021-07-17 13.26.43.jpg
Sponsored

DSoelter

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat supercab 6'
Duh... I'm a little lost here. Why are we removing the crash bars? Wait! What the He!! are crash bars anyhow?

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Duh... I'm a little lost here. Why are we removing the crash bars? Wait! What the He!! are crash bars anyhow?
On the Ranger, in the front of the wheel well, there is a frame extension in front of the wheel. There is also one behind the wheel, and they trap the wheel in front end collisions. People remove them to fit bigger tires. I actually removed mine for the front approach angle benefits.

RBTremor

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang Convertible, 2019 Mustang Conv. 2.3L
Some businesses will charge more than their competitors for certain jobs they just don't want to be bothered with. However, they will do those jobs when the sliding bar of work <-> money received veers so far to the money side they are willing to do it.

I won't eat a poop sandwich for $5.

I might take pause and a glimmer of consideration in eating a poop sandwich for $50,000.

I'm literally shoving the poop sandwich down my throat when you place a briefcase with $5,000,000 down on the table in front of me before you can even utter the offer from your lips.

Once the money reaches a critical point I know I can buy one hell of an antibiotic and stomach pumping and I'll live.

Would you muff dive Hillary Clinton for $500? How about $5,000? How about $50,000? How about $500,000?
I wouldn't even consider it, not even for $5mil. LMAO

Rangerwig

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rapid Red Ranger Lariot
Occupation
Professional Driver
Curious,

What's everyone paying to have them removed? I was quoted $500 from a local shop and have a good laugh.
I used a sawzall it took a while and a few blades well more than a few lol. That is some hard metal!!!!!!
Sponsored