Colorado here

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
Weathers going to be nice tomorrow. Anyone working on the truck? I’ll be installing my trigger 4 switch, bed rack, and RTT fitting. Spring time is getting closer and I can’t wait! Hah. Might head down south to NM for a break in the snow.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
In other news. My 34” tires and icon 17” wheels will be here this week! Excited for summer to hit so I can push it on the trails.
What lift did ya get? Pictures? Congrats!!!

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Weathers going to be nice tomorrow. Anyone working on the truck? I’ll be installing my trigger 4 switch, bed rack, and RTT fitting. Spring time is getting closer and I can’t wait! Hah. Might head down south to NM for a break in the snow.
Nice. I’ll be putting on my bushwacker side rail protectors. I’ve been looking at the trigger 4 switch.

Sandman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Screw FX4
Whats up? I got my Ranger back in December. I live near Colorado Springs ( Teller county). So far I have fox 2.0 coilovers and shocks installed with icon UCAs and 1.5" blocks in the rear. I have rock sliders and steel skids on order from Shrockworks. I plan to start wheeling the local trails (Pike national forest) once the snow melts.

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whats up? I got my Ranger back in December. I live near Colorado Springs ( Teller county). So far I have fox 2.0 coilovers and shocks installed with icon UCAs and 1.5" blocks in the rear. I have rock sliders and steel skids on order from Shrockworks. I plan to start wheeling the local trails (Pike national forest) once the snow melts.
Welcome! Glad to see you have some mods on the truck already.

I spend most weekends during the summer out in Chaffee County hitting up the trails out there. Maybe this summer we can meet up for a trail ride!

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
@all we have a CO ranger group on FB that does meetups if yall are interested.

jerrywin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport supercrew
jerrywin said:
Put the driver side bushwacker rocker panel protectors on. Will have to wait till the next 60 degree plus day for the passenger side. I'll do pics when all is done.
jerrywin said:
did grab a pic this morn ...
1585320608473-png.png
Too bad they only come in black ... magnetic would be more ideal in this case ... but something milder, like smoke or charcoal would blend a bit better, i think. In the meantime, they were not all that hard to put on despite all the hoopla about the order of removing the tape cover.
Only thing I "missed" was paying attention to the part that sticks to the pinch weld on the rear one, since that pinch weld section is the last part attached. It was a bit separated from the weld. I was able to pull it in to attach, using channel locks (and something to protect the surface). The tape seems to be strong enough to remain attached ... maybe it will hold long enough to train the plastic to the "new" position. time will tell.

AlexBrand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Recently stumbled across a Hybrid bumper of Winch / Baja styles, unfortunately it’s only for Tacoma’s. However after talking to him, all he’s missing is a Ranger in Colorado to get started (; with all the rendering and measurements anyone in Colorado willing to help and finally get us a SLICK bumper? Just love the styling of how it doesn’t stick out a ton, increasing approach angles and creating a seamless look to the front of the truck!
a40cf5a7-7d8b-40ca-9b57-2489e338ea10-png.png

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Recently stumbled across a Hybrid bumper of Winch / Baja styles, unfortunately it’s only for Tacoma’s. However after talking to him, all he’s missing is a Ranger in Colorado to get started (; with all the rendering and measurements anyone in Colorado willing to help and finally get us a SLICK bumper? Just love the styling of how it doesn’t stick out a ton, increasing approach angles and creating a seamless look to the front of the truck!
a40cf5a7-7d8b-40ca-9b57-2489e338ea10-png.png
Im willing to help out. I've been bumper shopping for awhile now.

AlexBrand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Im willing to help out. I've been bumper shopping for awhile now.
If you message him on Instagram, he is a fast replier, and just say Alex sent ya
Also, for those who are interested, here's his website, https://www.lilbscustomfab.com/
I discovered him on Instagram and really love how his bumpers are not only reasonably priced, but mix Baja / Winch styles while meshing well with the body of a truck

Last edited:

Sandman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Screw FX4
I'd buy that bumper. Especially if i can go pick it up and not pay freight.
Sponsored