ReigleCM

ReigleCM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
NASA Geospatial Analyst
Installed my SVC light mounting bar and my amber offroad lights. Won't be able to wire them up until next week; still waiting on my harness and switches.

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

IMG_3310.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
ReigleCM

ReigleCM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
NASA Geospatial Analyst

OP
OP
ReigleCM

ReigleCM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
NASA Geospatial Analyst
Got the lights wired up last week.

DRLs
IMG_3363.jpg

Lights on

IMG_3365.jpg

IMG_3366.jpg

Tried them out on the trail this weekend, and they are bright as heck. Every bit as bright as my Rigid 360 series that I had on the 4runner, but half the cost. We'll see how they hold up over time.

Also never posted pics of the 270 OVS awning setup. Love that it's super stable without the legs and only takes about 30 seconds to set up. We've been using it a ton lately for both shade and rain.

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

OP
OP
ReigleCM

ReigleCM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
NASA Geospatial Analyst
You have me seriously considering replacing my lights with those.
Can't beat the price! Loving the light output on them.

If I had to do it again, I'd go with 4 of the bigger ones instead of 2 big and 2 small, and do 2 amber floods and 2 white spots, maxim coverage!

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Can't beat the price! Loving the light output on them.

If I had to do it again, I'd go with 4 of the bigger ones instead of 2 big and 2 small, and do 2 amber floods and 2 white spots, maxim coverage!
I have Auxbeam 9" lights and the output is impressive. These just look dope. I went white, but amber looks so much cooler.

Deleted member 15875

Going to start off ownership right with the creation of this journal!

Going to be your typical "Overlanding" build, nothing crazy. this will mostly be for my trip logs and such.

Coming from my built-out 1999 4Runner (which is for sale!)
IMG_E1988.JPG
IMG_E1983.JPG

IMG_2025.JPG

Brought her home on 6/11/2022

IMG_2103.JPG

Went straight to the trails!

IMG_2111.JPG

IMG_2117.JPG

IMG_2121.JPG

Winnie approved!

IMG_2123.JPG

Luckily I knew the Ranger was coming, so I ordered a bunch of goodies a few days before! Fox 2.0 kit showed up about 30 minutes after we got home from the trails!

IMG_2126.JPG

IMG_2127.JPG

6/12/2022

I removed the running boards, I'll be getting a nice set of REAL rock sliders when I get the full skid plate set, probably a few months out though.

IMG_E2138.JPG

IMG_E2139.JPG

this week will be a good one, I have Black Rhino Armory wheels (17x9.5 6mm offset) and 285/70/R17 Falken Wildpeks showing up tomorrow. My FOX 2.0 kit will hopefully be on by the week's end. My Overland Vehicle Systems bed rack and Ironman 4x4 Nomad 1300 RTT show up Wednesday, my tint goes on Friday and hopefully, my lighting kit will be in by the end of the week too!

Stay tuned!

IMG_2138.JPG
Your dog is good in the back? I put down a cargo seat cover in the rear and a yoga matte on top. My dog is generally ok back there, but I can tell she's not stoked either. She sits just on one side and doesn't move around - stays glued in place so was wondering how your dog is fairing. She's been use to my SUV where she can stand up mostly and look at the front.

houseOfDogs

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired Techie
Nope, but now I forget where I got them. Someone else linked them on one of the threads here. They were like $8. Pretty nice quality vinyl!
All the stuff you've done with your truck looks great!

If you can find a link to the actual letters you ordered, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
ReigleCM

ReigleCM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
NASA Geospatial Analyst
Your dog is good in the back? I put down a cargo seat cover in the rear and a yoga matte on top. My dog is generally ok back there, but I can tell she's not stoked either. She sits just on one side and doesn't move around - stays glued in place so was wondering how your dog is fairing. She's been use to my SUV where she can stand up mostly and look at the front.
She loves it back there. I've since removed the rear seats and built a platform, and she has a comfy dog bed back there.

maverick1872

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT AKA Strider
Occupation
Software Engineer
@ReigleCM You pulled out behind me a week or so ago on Shields. Gotta say, the DRLs were killer in my rear view mirror, and I'm in love! Really liking what you've done so far. Currently taking inspiration for how I want to do some similar things myself.

Gibs45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4 Cactus Grey
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Insane build - the type that makes me want to spend more money..

small detail but what method did you use to black out that emblem?
Sponsored