CERAMIC COATING on a nonstick frying pan?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Cool video showing what a Ceramic coating actually does on your paint and the thickness it provides. At first I thought he was going to Ceramic coat a frying pan and try to use it. lol

Sponsored

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Cool video showing what a Ceramic coating actually does on your paint and the thickness it provides. At first I thought he was going to Ceramic coat a frying pan and try to use it. lol

Guess nobody is going to be eating anything fried in your pan now...:LOL:

EDIT - Think this is where the phrase, "slick as sh!t" came from, after cooking scrambled eggs in a coated pan afterwards????:crackup::turkey:

Last edited:
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
!t
Guess nobody is going to be eating anything fried in your pan now...:LOL:

EDIT - Think this is where the phrase, "slick as sh!t" came from, after cooking scrambles eggs in a coated pan afterwards????:crackup::turkey:
I wonder if you drink it if it'll coat your intestines? Not that would be "slick as shit". ?

Warning...please don't try this like the moron who used Gorilla Glue for hairspray! :shock:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if you drink it if it'll coat your intestines? Not that would be "slick as shit". ?

Warning...please don't try this like the moron who used Gorilla Glue for hairspray! :shock:
Wonder how thick the Graphene 303 spray is (in comparison). How long does it last on your truck after application?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wonder how thick the Graphene 303 spray is (in comparison). How long does it last on your truck after application?
The Ceramic is definitely a thicker coating and will protect the paint better for fine scratches from tree branches and stuff. The Graphene is more of a paint sealant and will give you good UV protection as well as protection from tree sap and bugs etc. The Graphene is much easier to use and apply and costs a lot less so there are plusses and minuses for using both. Some Ceramic coating claim up to 3 years and the Graphene is 1 year.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I want a ceramic coating, but I don't want to spend the time on it.
You should try the 303 Graphene it really is super easy to apply. If you haven't already seen it I did a write up on it here. You can just wash and apply if you don't want to strip the old finish off and clay it.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I want a ceramic coating, but I don't want to spend the time on it.
You know, somebody could make a killing with a "sheep dip" for coating whole cars drive thru franchise...

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
You know, somebody could make a killing with a "sheep dip" for coating whole cars drive thru franchise...
There’s a ship here that does paint correction and ceramic coating. I’m going to have the wife’s suv done this spring.
Sponsored