First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger, XLT 4x4, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Therapist -- Retired Navy
So I have a Cactus Grey 4x4 and trying to figure out which color I would like as an exterior accent color, I've narrowed it down to Orange or Blue. This would be for the front tow hitch's, rear shackle and possibly brakes.

I'm open to other ideas as well, just wanted to see if I could actually do a poll. lol

IMG_0011.jpg
Sponsored

Zeroedin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Roush Edition
It’s funny, I have Cactus Gray too; and while the Roush branding has me somewhat locked in to black and a touch of red for accents…..I was just thinking about starting a similar thread this morning.

For whatever reason, I have it in my head that I’d like to see what yellow looks like with the Cactus Gray.

Anyway, personally…..I’m not a huge fan of orange, and I think if I were starting with a fresh canvas blue would definitely be a top contender. I do like the little pops of red I have on mine, simply because it ties in with the taillights and the Roush Logo.

Still not sure why I keep thinking about yellow. Lol, maybe I’ll do a photo mock-up later and see what it looks like.

In the meantime, my vote goes to blue.

Great looking truck, btw!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Personally I don't like orange so I'd go with either blue or red. Both would look killer on your CG Ranger and make it pop.

kpgreenwell

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro 2021 Lincoln Corsair 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic Technician
Take a look at the New Mustang Mach1 that is Cactus Gray. I like the colors of the hood strip.

OP
OP
Gsxrdoug

Gsxrdoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger, XLT 4x4, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Therapist -- Retired Navy
I was also contemplating khaki "sand" color also, just to keep that desert theme. But for some reason out here in Hawaii we are having problems getting our shipments of rattle can paints. Colors are very scarce.

But that Roush looks badass.