First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer / IT Admin
Was just about to quote the Frost Fighter site as well. Sad that it's not meant for cars & light trucks. Fortunately I have the feature anyway.
Sponsored

Jamesb

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 501A, Build Date 12/19
Occupation
Engineering
Add this to the "no longer available "package" for back lighting of the gear shift PRNDS" and they've saved at least $20!! :giggle:.

Wonder what's next..

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Was just about to quote the Frost Fighter site as well. Sad that it's not meant for cars & light trucks. Fortunately I have the feature anyway.
Yeah, but that $20 each probably saves them a few million a year

Arly

First Name
Arlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT super cab (dog space)
Occupation
trails maintenance
Here in the snowbelt, many folks (myself included) pull their wiper arms up away from the windshield when the vehicle is parked outside in freezing temps so the blades don't get frozen down on a frosty/snowy morning. I've busted more than one wiper blade chiseling it off the windshield with an ice scraper, and I'm sure that I'm not alone here! :mad:
Just to quantify Motorpsychology statement. Prescott, WI is not remotely in a snow belt.

DuckDCoy

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Wow I totally thought my 21 lariat had these. I didn’t even get an engine cover or the stupid pencil holder in my center console and now I find out there’s no wiper blade de-icer?! What the heck else am I not getting on a 46k truck I certainly know I don’t have a heated steering wheel which is absurd.
Sponsored