Bushwacker Trail Armor

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Since this was an ebay purchase, thought i would note that they actually did arrive. Now awaiting warmer weather for install.
Do these have the bushwacker logo on them or blank in the rear oval area?
Sponsored

jerrywin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport supercrew
If you are on the fence about the Bushwacker 14099 TrailArmor for the crewcab, I found a really good price for them on ebay (compared to what I was finding elsewhere):
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bushwacker-14099-TrailArmor-Rocker-Panel-Fits-19-Ranger/283626096268?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I agree they don't cover perfectly, but this price led me to pull the trigger (124.00).
Got these a while back, but now weather is leaning toward installation temps. Maybe will get them on soon.

jerrywin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport supercrew
Put the driver side bushwacker rocker panel protectors on. Will have to wait till the next 60 degree plus day for the passenger side. I'll do pics when all is done.
did grab a pic this morn ...
1585320608473.png
Too bad they only come in black ... magnetic would be more ideal in this case ... but something milder, like smoke or charcoal would blend a bit better, i think. In the meantime, they were not all that hard to put on despite all the hoopla about the order of removing the tape cover.
Only thing I "missed" was paying attention to the part that sticks to the pinch weld on the rear one, since that pinch weld section is the last part attached. It was a bit separated from the weld. I was able to pull it in to attach, using channel locks (and something to protect the surface). The tape seems to be strong enough to remain attached ... maybe it will hold long enough to train the plastic to the "new" position. time will tell.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Bushwacker users . . . how are these holding up ?

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient