Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
My friends wife has a day 2 reservation. She just got her VIN and build date about 10 days ago. She has a fully loaded Badlands 2 dr with every parts constraint there is. lol It's "supposed" to be built May 16th and they said expect delivery around the end of June. Of course anything can change but so far it's looking good that these 2 dr Broncos are finally getting built.
Great news for you! This Thursday they are scheduling late May/June/and into July builds. I am hoping mine gets picked up in this next big batch. Damn.....this July will be a 2 year wait since reserving.

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
On the submerged Bronco....I wonder if insurance will cover the total loss or if they will reject the claim? It's a risk. I see insurance companies all the time rejecting claims based on the choice or lack of prudent care and responsibility of the owner.

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Now if that would be an UAZ (or 80's Hilux - check topgear), you would just drain the oilpan, throw in new oil, charge the battery and go on for a new adventure.

P.S. Every trip with an UAZ is an adventure.

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
My friends wife has a day 2 reservation. She just got her VIN and build date about 10 days ago. She has a fully loaded Badlands 2 dr with every parts constraint there is. lol It's "supposed" to be built May 16th and they said expect delivery around the end of June. Of course anything can change but so far it's looking good that these 2 dr Broncos are finally getting built.
Cool , that sounds just like my build . I ordered on day 6 as a birthday gift to myself so maybe it's getting close . Fingers crossed

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat, '21 BS BL, '18 GC, '74 Ghia
Occupation
Chair Warmer
Case in point why Toyota drivers should keep with Toyotas!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Cool , that sounds just like my build . I ordered on day 6 as a birthday gift to myself so maybe it's getting close . Fingers crossed
Probably going to be a retirement gift to yourself now. lol

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Great news for you! This Thursday they are scheduling late May/June/and into July builds. I am hoping mine gets picked up in this next big batch. Damn.....this July will be a 2 year wait since reserving.
Good luck on your build! Unfortunately mine is a mid October reservation and I won't see it anytime soon. But I did read where Ford want to clear up all reservations by the end of 2023. Not sure how that's going to work with their allocation system (they probably don't either) but that'd be great if true.

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck on your build! Unfortunately mine is a mid October reservation and I won't see it anytime soon. But I did read where Ford want to clear up all reservations by the end of 2023. Not sure how that's going to work with their allocation system (they probably don't either) but that'd be great if true.
Thanks. I am not very hopeful. A 2 door build and reserved on 7-16-20. I have no clue if I will get it this year. My fear is I will get pushed another MY to 2023 and then they pull the cyber orange color.... then I would lose that too. We shall see. Hope your order gets scheduled as well.

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
Read a local paper that stated he was doing donuts in the sand bar and got it buried up to the frame, two trucks tried to pull him out but the tow strap on one snapped and the other wasn't enough to drag it out. I am sure he stood there crying while the water washed over the top.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Read a local paper that stated he was doing donuts in the sand bar and got it buried up to the frame, two trucks tried to pull him out but the tow strap on one snapped and the other wasn't enough to drag it out. I am sure he stood there crying while the water washed over the top.
That story is on Yahoos homepage today. lol You just can't fix stupid! :facepalm:

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/ford-bronco-sinks-beach-driving-185500837.html

According to a few sources cited by The Drive, locals say the driver of the Bronco was doing donuts in the sand, which goes a long way toward explaining how they got stuck in the first place. As you can see in the video above, a pair of pickup trucks tried to free the SUV from its sandy grave using tow straps, but gave that up when one of them snapped.

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
They broke the strap, how? Trying a running start! How F***ing stupid! That's the best way to break a strap.
Sponsored