OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
It will still continue to be on the TOP as long as there are replies. The original question was how did it appear on the top after 3 yrs?! LOL
I was just thinking the same thing that once an older thread gets a post then it will show on the current listing. I'm beginning to think that this has been an ongoing isssue because I never intentionally tried to open old posts. It did not occur to me until Dave mentioned it and I thought at that it must have been a few isolated events where I accidently got into older posts so didn't question it and decided to have fun with it. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention because it needs to be corrected. I will report this to 5g and then get back to you with the result :)
Sponsored

towpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariet F150
I thought the Canada geese were bad up north, but these things we got in central Florida can look in the windows at you. Plus they attack the cars.

USDA-WS-Crane-Attacking-Truck.jpg

F150stxguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
That’s why I originally got into a Taurus…..I totaled a Ford Focus by hitting a huge buck in NY. Damn car only had a click over 30,000 miles.

I’ve never hit a bird, they seem to have better and quicker instincts than deer. The deer where I come from seem to be mentally challenged.

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT 302A 4x2 Rapid Red Black Appear Package
Occupation
Management
I thought the Canada geese were bad up north, but these things we got in central Florida can look in the windows at you. Plus they attack the cars.

USDA-WS-Crane-Attacking-Truck.jpg
Maybe they only attack CHEVY's! LOL