Bedliner Alternative (When You're Cheap)

Ranger2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tremor.
Another alternative can be found at Tractor Supply - look for Horse rubber stall mats. They are 4x6 and 3/4” thick. If they are made for horses to stomp on, they will last a long time in your bed.
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/4-ft-x-6-ft-x-3-4-in-thick-rubber-stall-mat?cm_vc=-10005
I use one of these. They are heavy and thick. Even though I have the factory spray in liner I like the rubber mat to put things on. They are 4x6 so I cut around one fender well. Plus they don't blow around in the wind or car wash like some cheap thin mats.
IMG_6744.JPG

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I used the same set up with my previous F-150. With the way I use my trucks now it worked out just fine. I did get a few scratches on the side, but nothing to write home about. I went with the Ford spray in with the Ranger just because this time.

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
This is tint-able Raptor Liner. Mixed up some Magnetic color so it matches the trim on my truck. Very happy w it. 90 pound dog stammers around back here. The scratches are superficial and you can wipe them off.

D7929C66-6F5A-4A0E-A33A-4CF25296037B.jpeg

D4873312-CA0F-4B37-ABD0-053B65D1122D.jpeg

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone doing Raptor DIY. DO NOT be afraid to sand the shit out of that bed with 80 grit. I mean get in those nooks and cranny's real good. This stuff likes something to bite to. It can "lift" if you leave a shinny area.

RoadtripsOfUnusualSize

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Formerly owner of an Ingot FX4
Occupation
Retired
Can I get some info on this headache rack?
It's the DeeZee and I'll link it below. It's nice being able to load the motorcycle and kayaks without worry about bashing in the back window. (And, it's very close in color to my Ingot Silver!)

DeeZee Headache Rack
Sponsored