Bedliner Help

zombietruck

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I leased a 2019 Ranger and regretfully did not get one with a sprayed bed-liner. If you can help it would be much appreciated.

I found a drop in liner on the Ford accessories page which states it will work with a Ranger for $325. Best price i've found so far but the salesman told me he believes it will not work with a Ranger as it was intended for an F-150(?)

SO!

1. Does anyone know where I can purchase a drop-in bed liner?

2. Does anyone know if I do the bed-liner myself if it will cause problems with a lease?

Thanks,

Rich
Sponsored

Washashore

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SCab Lariat 4x4
1. Drop in liner you mentioned for $325 (from the Ford Accessories site) will fit the Ranger. My dealer threw it in when I purchased my truck.
-KB3Z-9900038-AA (5 ft bed)
- KB3Z-9900038-BA (6 ft bed)
You also may find it sold at aftermarket shops (without Ford logo) under the "Pendaliner" or "Duraliner" brand names for a few bucks less.

2. They are very easy to install, and no drilling of the bed is required (they are held in with a couple of screws and clips that use the factory holes and the front clips over the bulkhead), however you do need a 2nd person as they are quite bulky. Here is a link to installing in an F-150 .

I don't see how it would affect your lease if you removed prior to turn in.. I also have not experienced any damage to the bed with the drop in liners I put in my previous trucks when the liner was installed properly.

JM

beetlespin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Supercrew FX4
I had a drop-in liner in my 2011 F-150 and now I have one in my 2019 Ranger.

Installed it in the parking lot of the dealer. I called in the morning and by the afternoon they had it. Parts guy helped pop it in.

OP
OP

zombietruck

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
1. Drop in liner you mentioned for $325 (from the Ford Accessories site) will fit the Ranger. My dealer threw it in when I purchased my truck.
-KB3Z-9900038-AA (5 ft bed)
- KB3Z-9900038-BA (6 ft bed)
You also may find it sold at aftermarket shops (without Ford logo) under the "Pendaliner" or "Duraliner" brand names for a few bucks less.

2. They are very easy to install, and no drilling of the bed is required (they are held in with a couple of screws and clips that use the factory holes and the front clips over the bulkhead), however you do need a 2nd person as they are quite bulky. Here is a link to installing in an F-150 .

I don't see how it would affect your lease if you removed prior to turn in.. I also have not experienced any damage to the bed with the drop in liners I put in my previous trucks when the liner was installed properly.

JM
I really appreciate the help. Unsure why the local dealer doesn't want more money lol I might have to go to the city over and order it from them.
Sponsored