Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
ok what did i miss lol .....
I saw it too.
I better explain before it gets WAY too confusing. The blue square started as a show of support for a particular group - like the poppy, red ribbon, yellow wristband - that kind of thing.

Some folks used the Ukraine flag as their avatar and I was inspired so I added it to my profile pic. That lasted maybe a day, when it occurred to me that it might trigger someone and create some online sparring. Nothing I canā€™t handle but I figured the moderators and admin donā€™t need to deal with that stuff so I came onto the site to change it when I saw thisā€¦

hey whats with the blue square on your pic duke?
It was just way too tempting to not have a little fun with it, so I ran with it. Mark, I was half expecting your next post to be thisā€¦

IMG_3458.gif

šŸ˜€

Totally hijacked this thread but it was resurrected, so, oh well.
Sponsored

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I better explain before it gets WAY too confusing. The blue square started as a show of support for a particular group - like the poppy, red ribbon, yellow wristband - that kind of thing.

Some folks used the Ukraine flag as their avatar and I was inspired so I added it to my profile pic. That lasted maybe a day, when it occurred to me that it might trigger someone and create some online sparring. Nothing I canā€™t handle but I figured the moderators and admin donā€™t need to deal with that stuff so I came onto the site to change it when I saw thisā€¦

hey whats with the blue square on your pic duke?
It was just way too tempting to not have a little fun with it, so I ran with it. Mark, I was half expecting your next post to be thisā€¦

IMG_3458.gif

šŸ˜€

Totally hijacked this thread but it was resurrected, so, oh well.
i figured i missed a joke or something while i was slaving away at work lol.