First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger
Occupation
Certified Hacker. Retired Veteran
The tube on passenger side keeps falling off, anyone have suggestions on how to make it stay without supergluing it?
Sponsored

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
The tube on passenger side keeps falling off, anyone have suggestions on how to make it stay without supergluing it?
In my case I smeared the inside with a thin coat if silicon adhesive, holds it but you can twist it off if needed. I went with the upper holes and cut the tube in half so not much weight to pull it out.

OP
OP
Jmarler

Jmarler

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger
Occupation
Certified Hacker. Retired Veteran
In my case I smeared the inside with a thin coat if silicon adhesive, holds it but you can twist it off if needed. I went with the upper holes and cut the tube in half so not much weight to pull it out.
Not a bad idea. I'll try that

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Falling off from the MX4 side or the chassis side? I used zip ties on the MX4 side and have not had issues since. The Truck side locks in perfectly for me.

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Falling off from the MX4 side or the chassis side? I used zip ties on the MX4 side and have not had issues since. The Truck side locks in perfectly for me.
I am confused, the MX4 connection is just a push on, I assume where you use the zip tie. The truck end just is pushed thru either the uper bedside hole, or drill a hole in the plastic pop in cover on the bed front on both side, nothing to 'lock' in, at least on my 21 XLT.

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
I am confused, the MX4 connection is just a push on, I assume where you use the zip tie. The truck end just is pushed thru either the uper bedside hole, or drill a hole in the plastic pop in cover on the bed front on both side, nothing to 'lock' in, at least on my 21 XLT.
By lock in, I mean that the bedside hole is small enough to lock the corrugated tube into place by biting into the hose in-between the ribs. The only area that popped off on my truck was the MX4 side that is push in. Zip ties fixed that for me.

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
By lock in, I mean that the bedside hole is small enough to lock the corrugated tube into place by biting into the hose in-between the ribs. The only area that popped off on my truck was the MX4 side that is push in. Zip ties fixed that for me.
Got it :thumbsup:
Sponsored