RangerVA

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I have not seen any scarring at all, have only had the usual residue on the tips which they recommend using Meguirar’s Quik Detailer to maintain.

I did ask about emissions, CEL and such before I had it installed. While I cannot speak for them, they did assure me that it will pass all and the “No CEL” is part of their guarantee. I will send them an email asking them to jump on and verify.

I think you will be happy with the system, looks and sounds great in my opinion!
Great to know there’s no scarring from the exhaust. Appreciate your getting back to me.
Sponsored

speedczar

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Trucker
Hello, I purchased AWE exhaust and installed last week. MY initial impression at first start up, was Dam it is going to be loud ( but as engine warm up it mellow out ). Like Scott has mention, when you are on Throttle you definitely hear it. Once you ease up or just maintain speed it mellows out. I do not have sound clips while driving it, just fun of driving>
IMG_0599.JPG
IMG_0600.JPG
IMG_0601.JPG
IMG_0602.JPG

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
Ok, looks like it was a great experience for you that paid off with an exhaust system. I've had plenty of quick vehicles over the years and a few that sounded 'quicker' than they actually were. For me and folks like me who are naturally cheap & not inclined to take off new parts and replace them with a specialty item especially if its a daily driver its a plain waste of money. A lot of folks 33 million by last count [recently unemployed] or in my case still working by at a reduced rate and with day-by-day job security just cant rationalize it...

For everyone else who has no present economic concerns, live off a trust fund, etc. If you like it BUY IT for sure. For now the USA is still free and just because I see no value in it that certainly does not mean its bad.

That being said I have been looking for a reasonably priced hi-quality line of clamp/weld-on black chrome tips that fit the OEM tail pipe since I bought mine last year. If anyone knows if these guys or anyone else have a line/link to look at let me know, maybe Santa will get if for me if I'm good this year! :)

Tim H.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4X4, 2016 Corvette Stingray
Occupation
REALTOR
Hi, DR. Yes, our system does not influence any emissions equipment. It is what I like to call a "midpipe-back" configuration.

The patented 180 Technology® resonator is our proprietary drone-canceling solution that allows optimal performance, and a killer soundtrack without any drone. Its volume is very much controlled by throttle input -- it is not difficult to creep around when needed. It's the perfect exhaust note for the Ranger, IMO.

The image below is for reference of the 0FG Exhaust's layout:

awe_ranger_0fg_oncar_4.png
What does OFG stand for?

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Occupation
Marketing - AWE
We started this naming convention on the Raptor/F150 systems to help customers decide where they might want to be volume-wise based on the multiple options for those trucks. 2-1-0 in terms of quietest, louder, loudest. Since we are only offering this system for the Ranger, and it's similar in design to the big brother 0FG, we carried the naming convention over. Hope this helps.

bigDedition

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 1997 Ford F150
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
nice

Tim H.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4X4, 2016 Corvette Stingray
Occupation
REALTOR
We started this naming convention on the Raptor/F150 systems to help customers decide where they might want to be volume-wise based on the multiple options for those trucks. 2-1-0 in terms of quietest, louder, loudest. Since we are only offering this system for the Ranger, and it's similar in design to the big brother 0FG, we carried the naming convention over. Hope this helps.
Still haven’t said what the letters OFG stand for.
Sponsored