Stevescootz

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
my 2007 Honda did it when the engine fan kicked on (no auto start/stop in that car).

I'm pretty sure it's not even perceptible to people outside the vehicle.

FWIW, I have Auxito low/high/yellow fogs in my XLT and I've been happy. nobody flashes at me. I see better at the edges. I like the contrast I get with the yellow fogs.
the 16,000L ones or the 12,000L ones,??
Sponsored

GitRDone

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT
Occupation
Real estate management
I've been running the low beams, high beam, and fogs since Feb and no issues. Not exactly long term but a decent amount of time.

The low beams will not blind anyone. Just park in front of your garage and take before / after pics to make sure the bulbs are clocked the correct orientation. I know there are some strong opinions on LED bulbs in halogen housings but I have zero doubt that these are solid and are not bothering anyone.

I'm very happy with them. The cutoff is good, the output is good but not bright light the sun. Massive upgrade for all the bulbs over my stock XLT ones.

1638898338263.png
Ditto, did all 6 bulbs with Auxito last year and working great. I never had to adjust from stock headlight setting and never got flashed even once, they were perfect. Now with a recent 2.5" front lift I will need to adjust them down slightly, but flashing is still not an issue for me. Get em, nice upgrade.

GitRDone

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT
Occupation
Real estate management
OP or anyone else in this thread have experience with these auxito led bulbs with the Low Beam DRL with the switch set to Auto? Does this cause flickering or need for a set of those pwm flicker modules?
I leave mine on Auto, no flickering or DRL issues.

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
I've been running the low beams, high beam, and fogs since Feb and no issues. Not exactly long term but a decent amount of time.

The low beams will not blind anyone. Just park in front of your garage and take before / after pics to make sure the bulbs are clocked the correct orientation. I know there are some strong opinions on LED bulbs in halogen housings but I have zero doubt that these are solid and are not bothering anyone.

I'm very happy with them. The cutoff is good, the output is good but not bright light the sun. Massive upgrade for all the bulbs over my stock XLT ones.

1638898338263.png
Which ones for the fogs? Same H11's?

1638898338263.png
Which ones for the fogs? Same H11's?

OP
OP
Stevescootz

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
8E6CE68C-9960-4510-98EC-4CBE668BCE2A.jpeg
4418CA7C-FC5B-4679-97E1-9E0DB4D81D61.jpeg
1964E154-46AC-4171-986D-8A50A627B487.jpeg
Just tossed in the auxito low beam 12,000Lumen. Excellent upgraded. Extremely similar beam pattern as well.
not sure about the DRL part yet but we will see.
I just leave them on auto.​

MagneticRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab FX4
8E6CE68C-9960-4510-98EC-4CBE668BCE2A.jpeg
4418CA7C-FC5B-4679-97E1-9E0DB4D81D61.jpeg
1964E154-46AC-4171-986D-8A50A627B487.jpeg
Just tossed in the auxito low beam 12,000Lumen. Excellent upgraded. Extremely similar beam pattern as well.
not sure about the DRL part yet but we will see.
I just leave them on auto.​

They look promising...I was going to take the plunge but amazon (Canada) didn't have them readily available to order and I wanted to find out more about any DRL issues if any.

I settled right now for a new set of Philips +100 x-vision halogen bulbs

Did these Auxito's cause any grief regarding the dust caps?

I actually tried Sylvania Zevo H11 and 9005 led bulbs and they were a no go on the fitment under the dust caps....quick return for refund

OP
OP
Stevescootz

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
I
They look promising...I was going to take the plunge but amazon (Canada) didn't have them readily available to order and I wanted to find out more about any DRL issues if any.

I settled right now for a new set of Philips +100 x-vision halogen bulbs

Did these Auxito's cause any grief regarding the dust caps?

I actually tried Sylvania Zevo H11 and 9005 led bulbs and they were a no go on the fitment under the dust caps....quick return for refund
I too am from Canada. (BC)
Got them off Amazon today with 1 day shipping.
No issues with the dust caps, just had to push a littler harder to get them on.

MagneticRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab FX4
I

I too am from Canada. (BC)
Got them off Amazon today with 1 day shipping.
No issues with the dust caps, just had to push a littler harder to get them on.
Both the H11 and 9005 bulbs were available 1 day?

I see the H11's but the 9005's look to up in the air sporadic on delivery times.

I guess it doesn't matter....I'm an impatient person haha....I'll give the Philips a go for now but probably believe these Auxito's are a better solution.

I'm following all discussions on them just to see how they have been holding up

OP
OP
Stevescootz

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Both the H11 and 9005 bulbs were available 1 day?

I see the H11's but the 9005's look to up in the air sporadic on delivery times.

I guess it doesn't matter....I'm an impatient person haha....I'll give the Philips a go for now but probably believe these Auxito's are a better solution.

I'm following all discussions on them just to see how they have been holding up
negative. Just the h11. Like you I couldn’t find the 9005 at a reasonable price or shipping.
however these may be bright enough to be high beams for the time being.
mill shoot this thread a post if I notice any issues.

remtv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT , 2001 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Engineer, Student
I've had my low and high beam 12,000 Lumen units in since October running DRLs, No issues so far and at least for me the fan noise has been quite unnoticeable ( I am usually pretty perceptive of noises, like the rattling in my dash right now:lipssealed:).

Very nice improvement over the halogens and I see no reason to upgrade to Lariat units with how much they cost.
Sponsored