Auxito Long Term Review ?

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Anyone have a long term review in the auxito bulbs?
looking to do my fog lights & high beams.
don’t wanna do my low beams as I worry about blinding people, but I also want some more light for the dark highway drives.
auxito bulbs are a hell of a lot cheaper than diode dynamic or baja fogs..
any advice much appreciated
Sponsored

codestp202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I've been running the low beams, high beam, and fogs since Feb and no issues. Not exactly long term but a decent amount of time.

The low beams will not blind anyone. Just park in front of your garage and take before / after pics to make sure the bulbs are clocked the correct orientation. I know there are some strong opinions on LED bulbs in halogen housings but I have zero doubt that these are solid and are not bothering anyone.

I'm very happy with them. The cutoff is good, the output is good but not bright light the sun. Massive upgrade for all the bulbs over my stock XLT ones.

1638898338263.png

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
No long term review, I have had them in for a month with a lot of night driving. I changed out all of them, hi/low/fog and am very happy with them. 6500K white without being the hated blue, good pattern. the DRL setting works fine (half power) and the low beam pattern is the same as OEM. I marked the garage wall with the stock beams and the Auxito's hit the same mark so not blinding anyone, at least I haven't been flashed. When I add the Eibach coilovers next month I will need to adjust the low beam back to that mark.

OP
OP
Stevescootz

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
No long term review, I have had them in for a month with a lot of night driving. I changed out all of them, hi/low/fog and am very happy with them. 6500K white without being the hated blue, good pattern. the DRL setting works fine (half power) and the low beam pattern is the same as OEM. I marked the garage wall with the stock beams and the Auxito's hit the same mark so not blinding anyone, at least I haven't been flashed. When I add the Eibach coilovers next month I will need to adjust the low beam back to that mark.
thanks guys. Did you go with the yellow fogs or straight white?

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
thanks guys. Did you go with the yellow fogs or straight white?
I also went with white, have used amber and don't care for them as the lane markers don't show up as well as with white.

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
I also went with white, have used amber and don't care for them as the lane markers don't show up as well as with white.
Half the road around here don't even have lines.... the other half of the roads have lines so worn you can't hardly see them lol.

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
I've been running the low beams, high beam, and fogs since Feb and no issues. Not exactly long term but a decent amount of time.

The low beams will not blind anyone. Just park in front of your garage and take before / after pics to make sure the bulbs are clocked the correct orientation. I know there are some strong opinions on LED bulbs in halogen housings but I have zero doubt that these are solid and are not bothering anyone.

I'm very happy with them. The cutoff is good, the output is good but not bright light the sun. Massive upgrade for all the bulbs over my stock XLT ones.

This is the same outcome with my Auxito bulbs. Very happy with the light output.

Last edited:

Ron L.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I have been running the Auxito LEDs for about 18 moths. "Light years" (pun intended) above the stock halogens. Once adjusted properly have not been flashed by any oncoming vehicle and visibility down the road is great.

gasmanjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 XLT FX4, '19 Beetle Final Edition
Occupation
Gas leak inspector
I've been running the lows, fogs and switchback marker/signals for about 6 months. No complaints, definitely a big improvement.
- I had to significantly lower the aim on the low beams to match the cutoff from the halogens.
- The heat sink fans are quite loud. At first, I didn't realize what the hell was making the noise when I shut the truck off in the garage.
- If using the turn signals, you'll have to use Forscan to disable the "hyperblink"

MagneticRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab FX4
OP or anyone else in this thread have experience with these auxito led bulbs with the Low Beam DRL with the switch set to Auto? Does this cause flickering or need for a set of those pwm flicker modules?

gasmanjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 XLT FX4, '19 Beetle Final Edition
Occupation
Gas leak inspector
OP or anyone else in this thread have experience with these auxito led bulbs with the Low Beam DRL with the switch set to Auto? Does this cause flickering or need for a set of those pwm flicker modules?
I only have the parking lights as DRLs. But if my low beams are on and I forget to turn off auto-stop/start, they flicker when the engine restarts. I always feel like the guy in front of me at the light is gonna think I'm flashing him to go.

Last edited:

Opusnbill7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
I only have the parking lights as DRLs. But if my low beams are on and I forget to turn of auto-stop/start, they flicker when the engine restarts. I always feel like the guy in front of me at the light is gonna think I'm flashing him to go.
Hell my low beams do that without being changed to LEDs. Half the reason why I installed the eliminator.

mtbikernate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
Hell my low beams do that without being changed to LEDs. Half the reason why I installed the eliminator.
my 2007 Honda did it when the engine fan kicked on (no auto start/stop in that car).

I'm pretty sure it's not even perceptible to people outside the vehicle.

FWIW, I have Auxito low/high/yellow fogs in my XLT and I've been happy. nobody flashes at me. I see better at the edges. I like the contrast I get with the yellow fogs.
Sponsored

Last edited: