jflogerzi

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
Even the halogen bulbs have the connector sitting at an angle…( / ) — ( \ ). The high beams are the only bulbs that sit perfectly vertical.

If you can, or if you feel so inclined, take a picture of your low beam bulbs without the dust covers on. I’d like to see that. Thanks.
I have a coworker who has an XLT and I want to see his stock blub positions. I agree it's a pita but having them clocked above was the only way they would fit.
Sponsored

TJC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Miata, 05 Ranger 4x4, 20 Ranger 4x4, 23 CX-5
The next time I empty my UPR catch can I'll pull the dust cover on the driver side and take a picture. The passenger side it too much trouble as it harder to get to and getting a camera in there is impossible.

I don't think that the plug was at a 12/6 or 9/3 position.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jflogerzi

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

tm1506

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, 2020 Outback XT
Occupation
Retired
So auxtio has several models that fit out truck. This model is the one can be adjustable to get the right clock of the LEDs

https://www.auxito.com/products/aux...00w-20000lm-per-set-brighter-6000k-cool-white

The pack I bought from Amazon does not include the adjustments for low beams.
I tried a set of the non adjustable Auxito bulbs in my 2021 and there is no way they can be screwed in to clock the LED at 9 and 3. Even if you could get the bulb in with the LED's clocked correctly the connector would be at the 6 o'clock position and there would not be enough room to make the connection. For my Ranger the only way to get a bulb to work would be with an adjustable collar. YMMV

OP
OP
jflogerzi

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I tried a set of the non adjustable Auxito bulbs in my 2021 and there is no way they can be screwed in to clock the LED at 9 and 3. Even if you could get the bulb in with the LED's clocked correctly the connector would be at the 6 o'clock position and there would not be enough room to make the connection. For my Ranger the only way to get a bulb to work would be with an adjustable collar. YMMV
Same on my 2022 hence why I posted the above the link. They several models available and as far as I can tell the one I posted will have the adjustment and has the driver etc... All built into one. Gonna order a set and report back. The cheapest ones you don't want as you can't adjust the collar to get the correct clock of the led chips

TomBerger

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Occupation
Tech Sales
The same ones I put it. Mine didn't need rotating, but aligning them to the correct tabs took a couple of tries.
This is good to read. Just installed the same ones... passenger side is sitting perfectly at 9 & 3 but drivers side seems to want to be at the wrong orientation...

TomBerger

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Occupation
Tech Sales
Same on my 2022 hence why I posted the above the link. They several models available and as far as I can tell the one I posted will have the adjustment and has the driver etc... All built into one. Gonna order a set and report back. The cheapest ones you don't want as you can't adjust the collar to get the correct clock of the led chips
You'll love this... just put these in y truck, 22 XLT, the passenger side is at 9/3 but the drivers side is not. Took a break and going to try to reseat them later ha!
Sponsored