jflogerzi

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
The ones I had were very easy to seat incorrectly. Be sure to push them into the tabs holes so that they seat evenly all the way around. Then twist to lock., It is very easy to set just 2 of the tabs in position and twist. They will appear to be in position, but the bulb will be cocked at an angle. Before you remove the halogens, carefully look at the position of the plug. Align the Auxito the same way and wiggle it until it feels correct, then push it in and twist. It should go forward and the red gasket should compress a little bit as it seats evenly.

If the bulb is not seated correctly, you will get glare.
Can you take a picture of your Low beam Bulb mounted in the headlight from behind with dust cover off please :) Driver side is very easy access
Sponsored

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Here is a photo of the light pattern on the Auxito H11 low beams taken today. These are the non-adjustable ones like shown above. You can see the amount of light above the cutoff line. The are verified to be seated fully in the housing.

Edit:. 10 ft from garage door in this picture

IMG_20230222_193656883_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

TJC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Miata, 05 Ranger 4x4, 20 Ranger 4x4, 23 CX-5
Here is a photo of the light pattern on the Auxito H11 low beams taken today. These are the non-adjustable ones like shown above. You can see the amount of light above the cutoff line. The are verified to be seated fully in the housing.

IMG_20230222_193656883_HDR.jpg
Just took these two images in the last 5 minutes (9pm)coming home from grocery shopping. This is Low Beam on my garage door. My driveway slopes/drains to the left, hence the slant of the beam lower on the left side.

There is NO light above the cutoff with my Amazon Auxito H11 LED. I set the camera to take 2 successive pictures. The first without flash, the second with flash.

The Picture on the Left is without flash. The Picture on the Right has flash enabled and you can see the flash reflect off the garage door.

auxito low beam 1.JPG
auxito low beam 2.JPG

I don't think that it gets better than this! My Maxima has Low Beam HID with a cutoff this crisp. I am not going back to filament bulbs on my 2020 Ranger.

- T

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Just took these two images in the last 5 minutes (9pm)coming home from grocery shopping. This is Low Beam on my garage door. My driveway slopes/drains to the left, hence the slant of the beam lower on the left side.

There is NO light above the cutoff with my Amazon Auxito H11 LED. I set the camera to take 2 successive pictures. The first without flash, the second with flash.

The Picture on the Left is without flash. The Picture on the Right has flash enabled and you can see the flash reflect off the garage door.

auxito low beam 1.JPG
auxito low beam 2.JPG

I don't think that it gets better than this! My Maxima has Low Beam HID with a cutoff this crisp. I am not going back to filament bulbs on my 2020 Ranger.

- T
How far were you from the garage door? I was within 20 ft. I'd like to redo my pic at an equivalent distance.

Edit:. My pic was at 10ft from door.

Last edited:

TJC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For comparison

25ft from door:
IMG_20230223_220244460_HDR~2.jpg

35ft from door:

IMG_20230223_220457796_HDR~2.jpg
30'. My land slopes down to this garage, then comes back up 10' from the garage door for water runoff during heavy rains.

Are those low beams?

The cutoff line in mine were marked with the original bulbs. I then installed the Auxitos and had to lower them down to the same level.

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
30'. My land slopes down to this garage, then comes back up 10' from the garage door for water runoff during heavy rains.

Are those low beams?

The cutoff line in mine were marked with the original bulbs. I then installed the Auxitos and had to lower them down to the same level.
These are low beams and currently aimed 1 inch below factory halogens at 20 ft. I marked the oem halogens like you did. My drive slopes away from my house for about 45 ft and then levels out. That is why mine appear high based on the incline.

TJC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
These are low beams and currently aimed 1 inch below factory halogens at 20 ft. I marked the oem halogens like you did. My drive slopes away from my house for about 45 ft and then levels out. That is why mine appear high based on the incline.
I wish mine land sloped that way! I've built 4 retaining walls on this property. One terraced up to 5' high on one end, which runs ~100'. The other starts on the left side of the garage in the picture at 2' and by the time it reaches the back of the garage it is 4.5', then turns 90 degrees and shallows to 1' near the back right corner . Then there are two other smaller sections less than 15'. It makes landscaping chores easier (cutting the grass, etc) as the gradients are far less steep. The copperheads love those walls! Something I didn't consider....

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT

auxito low beam 1.JPG
auxito low beam 2.JPG

- T
Link to those H11 bulbs?

TJC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
The biggest issue with the Auxito H11 that you have linked is that most people have stated the bulbs do not align with the chips at the 3 & 9 position…more of a 45 degree angle like this ( / ) — ( \ ).

Are you saying that you got them to install vertically like this…( | ) — ( | ) with the chips aligned at the 3 & 9 position?

TJC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The biggest issue with the Auxito H11 that you have linked is that most people have stated the bulbs do not align with the chips at the 3 & 9 position…more of a 45 degree angle like this ( / ) — ( \ ).

Are you saying that you got them to install vertically like this…( | ) — ( | ) with the chips aligned at the 3 & 9 position?
Yes

People are reporting different things. I am not sure if the bulb design changed or if they are installed incorrectly. It is easy to get them to quasi lock with two of the 3 tabs engaged as you really can't see what you are doing. It is all done by feel.. It took me a couple of tries to get them in correctly.

I would advise anyone installing them to look closely at the original bulb clock position before removing it and insert the Auxito in the same clock position, then push in and twist, then take another look to see that it is gasket is compressed evenly. If you only catch 2 of the 3 tabs, you'll see more gasket on the side not locked in place, and most likely you have it clocked incorrectly.

Last edited:

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Yes

People are reporting different things. I am not sure if the bulb design changed or if they are installed incorrectly. It is easy to get them to quasi lock with two of the 3 tabs engaged as you really can't see what you are doing. It is all done by feel.. It took me a couple of tries to get them in correctly.

I would advise anyone installing them to look closely at the original bulb clock position before removing it and insert the Auxito in the same clock position, then push in and twist, then take another look to see that it is gasket is compressed evenly. If you only catch 2 of the 3 tabs, you'll see more gasket on the side not locked in place, and most likely you have it clocked incorrectly.
Even the halogen bulbs have the connector sitting at an angle…( / ) — ( \ ). The high beams are the only bulbs that sit perfectly vertical.

If you can, or if you feel so inclined, take a picture of your low beam bulbs without the dust covers on. I’d like to see that. Thanks.
Sponsored