Anyone try the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Signature?

tugger50

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT RANGER SUPERCREW, 2002 F-350 7.3 POWERSTROKE DIESEL
I have this 2.0 trifecta cover and I like it. Keeps the bed dry here in the rainy NW. It also took me a little bit to figure out the spacer bar fasteners but when all else fails-------- follow the directions!
Sponsored

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Ordered my Signature tonneau cover today. It needs to be built, so I have a 25 to 30 business days waiting period. It should get here, just about the same time the snow arrives. It might be a week late, but I am looking forward to getting it.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
I bought that cover and have been happy with it, I think from Tonneau World and asked for a competitive discount and they took $50 off listed price. Never hurts to ask. New to the truck world and learned how many different options exist for covering one's bed.

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I contacted Extang as well, regarding cleaning and protecting the top and like mentioned earlier, they recommended RaggTopp Cleaner and protectant.

2C4B7F19-1200-4CC3-BC25-70931273325C.jpeg

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
I contacted Extang as well, regarding cleaning and protecting the top and like mentioned earlier, they recommended RaggTopp Cleaner and protectant.

2C4B7F19-1200-4CC3-BC25-70931273325C.jpeg
Thanks for tis info. Haven't given it much thought having it for only 4 weeks. :like:

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
How are you liking it after four weeks? I am really looking forward to mine.
It repels the water just fine being it is vinyl underneath the canvas. It fits and seals very well. Still have to figure something in the two corners near the cab where daylight is seen. But for now I'm ok with that.
Really like this cover. Oh yeah install is easy just watch when you install the well nuts for the bulk head install :like:

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rats, my tonneau cover was supposed to arrive tomorrow, but now will be delayed up to a week because Purolator discovered that it was an oversized package all of a sudden. I even had the Ranger shiny clean for the expected pictures tomorrow.

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My tonneau did arrive today after all. Just I was going to install It, it started to rain, so I quickly moved into the garage to install it. It was very easy to install.

Just one thing, the seal that they give you for the rear bulkhead, they said to trim it to fit. Mine was a good inch short. I put it tight to the bed rail on one side and will have to come with something for the other side.

I think it looks fantastic! I haven’t taken it for a spin yet. That will be tomorrow after the rain.

ED56BF2F-5B43-4892-AFB4-2B6DD57672F7.jpeg

774A00D9-6F5B-4236-AE38-6B9A2465BAE1.jpeg

1BFF037C-8F96-4285-8A6E-C4E5B3A31AEC.jpeg

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
I have one of these on my Ranger since last year and it works good.
I had one on my Colorado for 3 years too and no issues.
They work well and seem to last.

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I sent Extang an email asking them for suggestions on how to fill the 1” gap where the bulkhead seal was short. They called me in less than five minutes after I sent the email and they are going to immediately ship me out a length of the seal.

Now that is what I call service!

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A question, can you drive with the tonneau cover fully out, with all four latches hooked and the tailgate open?

I will be carrying a load, where the bed extender will actually be in the way and it will have to be out on the tailgate. I realize I can just buckle it up, but it would be nice if it could protect the load and be fully out.

Thanks

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
A question, can you drive with the tonneau cover fully out, with all four latches hooked and the tailgate open?

I will be carrying a load, where the bed extender will actually be in the way and it will have to be out on the tailgate. I realize I can just buckle it up, but it would be nice if it could protect the load and be fully out.

Thanks
Yes you can but when you are backing up don't look in the camera it will make you dizzy.
Also if your load is sticking out don't forget your red flags :like:

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Drove the Ranger with the new tonneau cover. There is a little flow in the cover material as I drive at any speed. I assume that is normal and expected, just wanted to see if that was everyone else’s experience?
Sponsored