Extang Trifecta Signature

Ranger8729

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Ranger & 2019 Ranger
I'm looking at the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Signature tonneau cover. My main use for the truck is a commuter and weekend camping/kayak transport. The Trifecta fits my needs for the most part. I'm looking at soft covers, and the ability to remove completely quickly alongside the durable frame is very nice. I've used vinyl covers, and I'm really liking the canvas on this.

My concern is that I live in pollen central with the pine tree pollen. This is acrylic canvas, and I'm worried that having to brush out pollen often (I clean my vehicles routinely, and know about the special waterproofing) may cause accelerated wearing on the tarp. Anyone else have this material long term and can chime in on the durability?
Sponsored

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
I'm looking at the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Signature tonneau cover. My main use for the truck is a commuter and weekend camping/kayak transport. The Trifecta fits my needs for the most part. I'm looking at soft covers, and the ability to remove completely quickly alongside the durable frame is very nice. I've used vinyl covers, and I'm really liking the canvas on this.

My concern is that I live in pollen central with the pine tree pollen. This is acrylic canvas, and I'm worried that having to brush out pollen often (I clean my vehicles routinely, and know about the special waterproofing) may cause accelerated wearing on the tarp. Anyone else have this material long term and can chime in on the durability?
There are several discussions about this top, notably: Anyone try the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Signature?
https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/anyone-try-the-extang-trifecta-2-0-signature.3144/

I've had mine for about 7 months, and it still looks great. It also carries a lifetime warranty, "The Extang Trifecta 2.0 Signature Series carries a lifetime warranty against defective materials or workmanship on all truck bed cover rails, aluminum components, clamps, bows, hardware and covering."

OP
OP
Ranger8729

Ranger8729

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Ranger & 2019 Ranger
Fantastic - missed that I guess when searching. I had an Extang vinyl for a decade before the frame gave out, hoping this one lives up to the prior experience
Sponsored