Anyone try the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Signature?

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
Drove the Ranger with the new tonneau cover. There is a little flow in the cover material as I drive at any speed. I assume that is normal and expected, just wanted to see if that was everyone else’s experience?
I've had mine for about 18 months - still looks great! For the most part, I don't see any flutters or flow in the cover except on rare occassion. I see it more whenever there's a strong crosswind.
Sponsored

PierreD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
AV Tech
Drove the Ranger with the new tonneau cover. There is a little flow in the cover material as I drive at any speed. I assume that is normal and expected, just wanted to see if that was everyone else’s experience?
I also noticed the "flow"...
I had the Extang Trifecta cover on my 2012 Frontier and it lasted 8 years no issues.
Got a good 3.5 miles more per gallon after the install! That model had no "flow".
I have the 2.0 Signature on my Ranger and it looks even better. Hope it will last as long or more...

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
I have to say I am still loving the Extang Signature cover. I may be biased, but I think it is the best looking soft cover around.

i have had zero leakage so far, although I have not driven during really heavy rain yet.

It is so easy to put on and take off if needed.

I love it, and I think it enhances the look of the Ranger and I think goes excellent with my Magnetic color.

07399EE1-308A-462F-803E-C2373A49B2F4.jpeg

9DD93D1D-30AA-4399-B06F-17E8B6A520F6.jpeg

Kevreh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat RWD
Here's a pic of the one I had on my F150 for 5+ years. Held up really well, never washed it besides an occasional car wash, and never leaked. Will probably get one for my new Ranger.

IMG_3355.jpeg
IMG_3355.jpeg
IMG_3355.jpeg
Sponsored