Anyone try the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Signature?

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Drove the Ranger with the new tonneau cover. There is a little flow in the cover material as I drive at any speed. I assume that is normal and expected, just wanted to see if that was everyone else’s experience?
What do you mean flow like a wave
Sponsored

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Ripples in the wind. Nothing major, but the surface is not rock solid.
I'll check mine to see if mine does this. I assume you notice this with back glass opened

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
I'll check mine to see if mine does this. I assume you notice this with back glass opened
I can plainly see the tonneau cover in my rear view mirror. I never realized how much of the bed I was seeing before.

My mirror is adjusted correctly.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
I can plainly see the tonneau cover in my rear view mirror. I never realized how much of the bed I was seeing before.

My mirror is adjusted correctly.
Hope your liken it. I think it looks very nice and it don't blind you like the vinyl does.

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you wash your Ranger with the Signature tonneau cover, (Touchless or hand wash), do you leave the cover on, or do you remove it?

NooTrucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Can you open and close the tailgate with the Trifecta 2.0 Signature cover in place?

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
When you wash your Ranger with the Signature tonneau cover, (Touchless or hand wash), do you leave the cover on, or do you remove it?
Leave it on. I run it through a touch free pressure wash. No problems except water through rear tailgate on each side. Still haven't put rear seals on :giggle:

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Can you open and close the tailgate with the Trifecta 2.0 Signature cover in place?
Absolutely just follow the instructions and some common sense :like:

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leave it on. I run it through a touch free pressure wash. No problems except water through rear tailgate on each side. Still haven't put rear seals on :giggle:
I haven’t had water in mine yet, but I have also not driven in any heavy rain.

Extang sent me what might be a rear seal by mistake. Do you apply the seal to the cover or the tailgate?

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
I haven’t had water in mine yet, but I have also not driven in any heavy rain.

Extang sent me what might be a rear seal by mistake. Do you apply the seal to the cover or the tailgate?
Totally two different seals. The one with our cover is only for the balk head cross member. Not really a seal but a paint protector.
The one for the tailgate is rubber and is for the cracks (openings) on each side of the tailgate and bottom.
Cheers

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Totally two different seals. The one with our cover is only for the balk head cross member. Not really a seal but a paint protector.
The one for the tailgate is rubber and is for the cracks (openings) on each side of the tailgate and bottom.
Cheers
I have the bulkhead seal and it is on, but the original one was too short, so they sent me a replacement seal which was much smaller. In the attached picture you can see the two different seals.

2570A590-D4A4-47BF-9E1D-1C61E68D7163.jpeg

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
I have the bulkhead seal and it is on, but the original one was too short, so they sent me a replacement seal which was much smaller. In the attached picture you can see the two different seals.

2570A590-D4A4-47BF-9E1D-1C61E68D7163.jpeg
Wow don't have a seal that looks like that. Perhaps they changed up that does happen.
Tailgate seal is a whole different animal.
There is a thread on here that show the different brands people have used with results

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow don't have a seal that looks like that. Perhaps they changed up that does happen.
Tailgate seal is a whole different animal.
There is a thread on here that show the different brands people have used with results
The replacement one I believe was a total mistake. Likely belongs to another cover, but it has a peel and stick underbelly, so I might find an imaginative place to put it. I have just read the tailgate seal thread. Funny, I have not noticed anything getting into the bed at all. However I have not driven on too many dirt roads, despite living in a rural area.

So far I am loving my cover, especially the way it looks.
Sponsored