Sponsored

Anyone know this part and where I can replace? (Stock running board endcap)

JLS1980

Member
Joined
May 20, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
St. Louis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
The end cap on my running boards I've noticed have certain to come loose and I'd like to replace the end caps on them. I went to mess with my right driver side on the back and even just trying to manipulate it back into place it just popped off and it looks like it had been tearing away for a bit. So I'd like to go ahead and get them all replaced if possible but I have no idea where to order the part for this
Sponsored

 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
I wish I could help but a quick interim fix, until you find the end caps, might be some RTV Silicone. Easy enough to remove when you find the parts.

If that doesn’t work, my guess is you need a much larger hammer to REALLY get it seated. ;)
 

subquark

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
23,251
Location
Portsmouth, NH
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
 








Top