Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I’m in Windsor and commute to Arvada...love my ecobeast!
Sponsored

Waxthis

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Controls Tech

bka0721

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ranger Edge 2X4 Reg Cab - 2004 Ranger XLT 4X4 4dr - 2008 F550 4X4 Crew Cab Dually
Boulder County Ranger owner, here.

ryyck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I live in Longmont. Work at the local Ford dealer. I'd be down for whatever. Let me know if anyone needs parts I can see what kind of deal I can pass on.
Have added a AVS bugdeflector, cup holder and cubby rubber inserts. Plan to do a swing out tool box and in bed lighting soon. Level kit to follow, just not sure which one.
9.jpg

turfman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue FX4 Lariat
I realize this is a pretty old post, but I am in the Denver area. I would like to install the Redarc Tow Pro Elite controller on my Ranger. Was hoping someone in the area had already installed this and could give me a hand before camping season. I can pay in IPA's haha!

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I realize this is a pretty old post, but I am in the Denver area. I would like to install the Redarc Tow Pro Elite controller on my Ranger. Was hoping someone in the area had already installed this and could give me a hand before camping season. I can pay in IPA's haha!
We need to have a Denver Metro Ford Ranger meet up somewhere.....
There are LOTS of Rangers running around the Denver area. I live in Windsor up by Ft. Collins, but I commute to Arvada everyday for work. Folks have done some pretty cool stuff to their Rangers around here and I would love to check them out up close.

bka0721

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ranger Edge 2X4 Reg Cab - 2004 Ranger XLT 4X4 4dr - 2008 F550 4X4 Crew Cab Dually
We need to have a Denver Metro Ford Ranger meet up somewhere.....
There are LOTS of Rangers running around the Denver area. I live in Windsor up by Ft. Collins, but I commute to Arvada everyday for work. Folks have done some pretty cool stuff to their Rangers around here and I would love to check them out up close.
I'm game to meet up with a few Denver/Colorado Rangers. Obviously it would be good to do this as the weather warms. After that it will be harder to get everyone's schedules to match up.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I'm game to meet up with a few Denver/Colorado Rangers. Obviously it would be good to do this as the weather warms. After that it will be harder to get everyone's schedules to match up.
I agree with the warmer weather....other than that I'm always good to go with a meet up...
I live in Windsor, I work in Arvada....the wife works in Boulder.
I was trying to get a big meet up together for the summer with people from out of state too but it's hard to get folks to get up here. I do have about 20 folks from this forum that seem to be game for that.
I know we could get some Colorado folks to show up for a weekend camp out on public land somewhere in the mountains that's fairly convenient this summer.....

BigOlBish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4 Rapid Red
Hoping to have my lift and tires before summer to get ready for one of the meetups. I've seen a blue ranger with a bed rack and maxtracs on buckley. I'll have to try to catch him sometime see if he's on here

arbjosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Fx4
Occupation
Arborist
Just moved to Denver last fall. Traded in my 06 6.0l F250 for a 2021 Ranger Fx4 on Wednesday. New to the forums as well. Hope to learn a lot and go to some meets. Does anyone know the name of the Denver ranger Facebook group?

Milkeway

First Name
Steve Milke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Graphic Designer
are there any groups that gather and cruise to different places in colorado?

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Starting in June - I would be down for a get together. I'm running a stock FX4, so I need to be cautious not to damage it, but I'd like to hit the trails.

I am in Brighton.
Sponsored