Denver Dealers with the best service Department

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have a recommendation for service in the Denver area for service on their trucks. Not all dealers are the same so any insight appreciated. Thx
DMAX
Sponsored

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
95 Isuzu trooper, AE86 corolla, 19 ranger XL
Occupation
video/film, small business owner
I took my truck to phil long for its first oil change - just the quick lube station thing they have.

Was pretty impressed, great service and they even send you a quick video overview of your vehicle.

if you're having warranty or repair work done, I have no idea how that department is, but the service writer at least was quite friendly, so that's something.

ZincGT

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
My girlfriend works for Brighton Ford in the quick lane department. They do their best to take care of everyone in a timely manner. Kelly is a service writer on the "main line" side so she handles everything other then basic maintenance, I've know her for 5-6 years, she use to work for a chevy dealer and when she did she took care of my corvette. Great team over there.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I had great experiences with service at Brighton Ford on my SuperDuty. I am on the fence about my Ranger Ford dealership....Larry H Miller in Lakewood. They have been great on some things and not so great on others.....I'm stuck with them for my extended warranty.
As far as their attitude toward modifications....they are good to go.

Waxthis

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Controls Tech
I had great experiences with service at Brighton Ford on my SuperDuty. I am on the fence about my Ranger Ford dealership....Larry H Miller in Lakewood. They have been great on some things and not so great on others.....I'm stuck with them for my extended warranty.
As far as their attitude toward modifications....they are good to go.
" I'm stuck with them for my extended warranty. " Why is this?

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
" I'm stuck with them for my extended warranty. " Why is this?
You probably did not purchase the Ford extended warranty but the extended warranty offered by the dealership. I’m in the same boat with Larry H Miller in Lakewood. When I was.negotiating by Ranger deal I did not realize there was a Ford extended warranty and a dealership extended warranty. Always something to learn when dealing with car sales and finance people! I’m 55 miles from that dealership and it sucks!

Waxthis

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Controls Tech
You probably did not purchase the Ford extended warranty but the extended warranty offered by the dealership. I’m in the same boat with Larry H Miller in Lakewood. When I was.negotiating by Ranger deal I did not realize there was a Ford extended warranty and a dealership extended warranty. Always something to learn when dealing with car sales and finance people! I’m 55 miles from that dealership and it sucks!
Well, thats sux. I had no idea that dealer specific warranties were an option.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Well, thats sux. I had no idea that dealer specific warranties were an option.
Me either! I really thought I was negotiating for a Ford Extended Warranty but that was a finance trick! I really try to learn each time I'm negotiating for a new vehicle. I've polished my negotiating skills, but salesman are sooo slick! What I learned on this deal was....if you want to buy a vehicle and there is ANYTHING to negotiate...you better make sure you know every detail about the deal before you sign.
Usually I tell the dealer, I want that one and that's it. I typically bring my own financing and I usually don't buy an extended warranty. I've been driving mainly KIA's for the past 10-15 years and have had zero issues, especially with their 10/`100K warranties.
I also was somewhat in a hurry when I purchased the truck. I had been at the dealer the day before and drove it. Then when it was time to negotiate I was rushing it like a DA!
I feel like I got a pretty good deal, but I know I could have got more for my SuperDuty in the trade and the warranty should have been a Ford warranty.....When I buy my 2023 I will be ready for them...

turfman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue FX4 Lariat
I concur with Phil Long. That's where I bought mine and dealt with the service department real quick after picking it up for bedliner installation. The lens cover under the mirror must have a broken seal as water spots are on the inside. Quick to order and told me to bring it back in when I got my first oil change.
Also dealt with Big Mike Naughton in Aurora with my Escape. They were also friendly and seemed pretty good. Helped get a seat cover replaced out of warranty on that. Always went there for oil changes and never really tried to say the car was going to fall apart tomorrow every time I brought it in. They were just bought by Schomp so not sure if they kept everyone around or not.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Sounds like you bought a Total Care Auto warranty - that's actually a company in the Larry Miller portfolio of companies, so probably a decent warranty. Larry Miller was pretty much a self made billionaire, starting out with one Toyota dealership in Utah.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like you bought a Total Care Auto warranty - that's actually a company in the Larry Miller portfolio of companies, so probably a decent warranty. Larry Miller was pretty much a self made billionaire, starting out with one Toyota dealership in Utah.
Yes, that's it....my service advisor gave me the hand out on the warranty. It covers pretty much everything that a comprehensive warranty covers. $100 deductible.....
Next time I will pour over the differences between Fords extended and the Total Care Auto warranty.

bka0721

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ranger Edge 2X4 Reg Cab - 2004 Ranger XLT 4X4 4dr - 2008 F550 4X4 Crew Cab Dually
I have had great success with Phil Long Ford Fleet Sales (I never buy from the retail sales) and service dept. I have purchased 9 new Ford vehicles over the years. Dealing with Gary Howard and Troy Hines (they are still there). Most recently we bought two 2020 Rangers, Lariat and an XLT.

bk

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
My girlfriend works for Brighton Ford in the quick lane department. They do their best to take care of everyone in a timely manner. Kelly is a service writer on the "main line" side so she handles everything other then basic maintenance, I've know her for 5-6 years, she use to work for a chevy dealer and when she did she took care of my corvette. Great team over there.
Gotta agree with this.

I'm in Brighton, my Ranger will be the third Ford I've serviced there. Good people.

They don't seem to want to sell me a car. But their service department, Quick Lane and main line, is too notch. Parts too.

First oil change on the Ranger is scheduled for tonight. I'm sure it'll go well.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Ranger's first oil change went well at Brighton Ford.

Appointment @ 5:00, got there about 15 'til, got me right in and I was out by 5:30.

Also had a slow leak in right rear tire. I picked up a nail and they patched it at no cost for me.

Good people.

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
They don't seem to want to sell me a car.

Funny you should say that. My buddy was having his company car serviced there and was checking out the Bronco. He opened every door, sat in every seat, checked out the cargo spot and not one of the seven sales guys around talked to him. I was genuinely surprised by that. When I go to the dealer, I can't get them to leave me alone (not this dealer, I've never been to this one).
Sponsored