Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Did you notice that the background rip is from John Wick?;)
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Did you notice that the background rip is from John Wick?;)
Never saw the movie. It sounded a little "deliverance" to me. :wink:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I found what I thought may be it, but its way cooler than squeal'n like a pig LOL!!!:crazy:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
For those interested in the 7spd. A great POV video.

2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.3L Manual 2-Door - POV First Impressions

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
For those interested in the 7spd. A great POV video.

2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.3L Manual 2-Door - POV First Impressions
OK, now it's obvious that you are intentionally trying to get on my blocked list.

I typically could care less what anyone is driving, or even what I'm driving myself, but I'm beginning to really want one of these.

Good thing I like Ramen noodles...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
OK, now it's obvious that you are intentionally trying to get on my blocked list.

I typically could care less what anyone is driving, or even what I'm driving myself, but I'm beginning to really want one of these.

After watching the video even I'm now considering the manual, it does look fun to drive with the 2.3.

This might get me permanently blocked by you but I'll take my chances, you have 10 more days to decide. :giggle:

Granger Ford, that's where me and Jim @wanted33 bought ours is still honoring their $2,000 off invoice pricing through the end of July. It works out to roughly $3,500.00 off msrp so for $100.00 deposit you can reserve one. :lipssealed:

https://www.grangerford.com/new-ford-bronco.html

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/06-26-21-granger-ford-update.18298/

Pricing Update

1. I've Updated a few people that have reach out and we are absolutely honoring our pricing. If you decide to switch to a soft top for an earlier delivery, decide to wait for a 2022 for a MIC or hold off for a 2023.

2. $2000 off Invoice pricing - This is our current pricing offer. This offer will run through the end of July and then we are going to end this special. So if you are on the fence that gives you a definite time and then we are going to focus on orders after that date and managing our existing reservations. We will still be aggressive on price, but we are going to revert back to our $1000 under invoice for August 1st and moving forward.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO

Dennis......watch the watch.....watch the watch.......you're getting very sleepy......:bandit:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We were on our way home from Flagstaff and the dealer who I bought my Ranger from called me. Said I have a surprise for you we have our demo Bronco here if you want to come in and see and drive it. You never saw someone make it home so fast and it was well worth it!

I still don't like the CO color (way to yellow for me) but I'll tell you this thing drives awesome!! We took it our for a good 30 minute drive around town and I love everything about it except the soft top. There was a lot of wind noise and we were only at 45-50 mph so I will hold out for the hard tops. This is a Badlands on 33's with the optional beadlock capable wheels. The marine grade vinyl is WAY better than my leather seats in my Ranger and this all sold me to stay with my Badlands build.

IMG_4532.jpg

IMG_4533.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg

Last edited:

JJ101

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Admin Type. U.S. Navy (Retired)
I tried to get them to give this to me as my loaner over this weekend….they said no……after they stopped laughing.

899F1E89-EE42-4045-8D5D-BA8ED039C36C.jpeg

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
We were on our way home from Flagstaff and the dealer who I bought my Ranger from called me. Said I have a surprise for you we have our demo Bronco here if you want to come in and see and drive it. You never saw someone make it home so fast and it was well worth it!

I still don't like the CO color (way to yellow) but I'll tell you this thing drives awesome!! We took it our for a good 30 minute drive around town and I love everything about it except the soft top. There was a lot of wind noise and we were only at 45-50 mph so I will hold out for the hard tops. This is a Badlands on 33's with the optional beadlock capable wheels. The marine grade vinyl is WAY better than my leather seats in my Ranger and this all sold me to stay with my Badlands build.

IMG_4532.jpg

IMG_4533.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg
Feeling better about Bronco now are ya. :) You lucky thing, I can't find one close to me yet. And, I don't blame you for sticking with the Badlands. It should serve you well out there in the open lands of Arizona.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Feeling better about Bronco now are ya. :) You lucky thing, I can't find one close to me yet.
It helps! ?

Funny because once we got home I called around and there's another local dealer here in town who has theirs too. It's a Big Bend 4dr soft top so I might stop by there over the weekend to check it out.

It was great being able to drive it and brother let me tell you it drives great! What I really love is you can see the whole hood as it sits up really high. That's going to be helpful when off road going up steep inclines. The MGV is really nice too and seems to be a little different from the pre-production ones we saw back in December. I do not like that soft top what so ever and at 45-50 there was some wind noise from the rear. No way I would change my order from the HT just to get one sooner.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
It helps! ?

Funny because once we got home I called around and there's another local dealer here in town who has theirs too. It's a Big Bend 4dr soft top so I might stop by there over the weekend to check it out.

It was great being able to drive it and brother let me tell you it drives great! What I really love is you can see the whole hood as it sits up really high. That's going to be helpful when off road going up steep inclines. The MGV is really nice too and seems to be a little different from the pre-production ones we saw back in December. I do not like that soft top what so ever and at 45-50 there was some wind noise from the rear. No way I would change my order from the HT just to get one sooner.
I don't blame you at all concerning the top. I expect something that big with that much cloth to cover it, and those AT tires would all lean toward more road noise than a regular convertible car. Both of my convertibles has a roof liner in then, and I've noticed the Bronco doesn't so that would probably cause so more noise. I just keep telling myself that I knew, and still know mine wouldn't be a '21. That helps keep down the "want to have it now" thoughts. :)

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
It helps! ?

Not to mention that it's looking like Ford will either be recalling the Broncos with softtops or fight a sea of lawsuits over them. Lots of articles about them already wearing the paint off the rollbar. My neighbor has one with less than a thousand miles and hadn't taken the top off yet until we went to check for the rubbing issue - down to bare metal in a couple of spots. He's waiting to hear from dealer, who is waiting to hear from Ford on what the fix is.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Not to mention that it's looking like Ford will either be recalling the Broncos with softtops or fight a sea of lawsuits over them. Lots of articles about them already wearing the paint off the rollbar. My neighbor has one with less than a thousand miles and hadn't taken the top off yet until we went to check for the rubbing issue - down to bare metal in a couple of spots. He's waiting to hear from dealer, who is waiting to hear from Ford on what the fix is.
Yeah I saw that some were having the paint worn off on B6G. Some were suggesting adding some felt padding to to inside of the top but I wouldn't think that would hold up over the years. Another was to add some PPF on the rollbar which again I wouldn't think would hold up over time and is only a bandaid.

One member who has a lot of quality inside info has just said this yesterday..."Looks like we're getting closer to a resolution on the MIC roof issues. That's all I can say." I trust what he says as he's never been wrong or posts misinformation. Hopefully they get these issues fixed soon as production is supposed to ramp up to 550 units per shift.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-bronco-production-as-questions-loom.20428/

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Yeah I saw that some were having the paint worn off on B6G. Some were suggesting adding some felt padding to to inside of the top but I wouldn't think that would hold up over the years. Another was to add some PPF on the rollbar which again I wouldn't think would hold up over time and is only a bandaid.

One member who has a lot of quality inside info has just said this yesterday..."Looks like we're getting closer to a resolution on the MIC roof issues. That's all I can say." I trust what he says as he's never been wrong or posts misinformation. Hopefully they get these issues fixed soon as production is supposed to ramp up to 550 units per shift.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-bronco-production-as-questions-loom.20428/
That is certainly some encouraging news for sure. In my car ordering experiences I feel the MIC top was the huge hold up in building Broncos. If Ford can get beyond that problem the other constraints shouldn't be so devastating too production. There should be a good number of builds as work arounds for the LUX, 2.7L, and tow package constraints. Of course that's a SWAG as nothing about this Bronco launch has happened as expected.
Sponsored