Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Not being a smart Alec here - You didn’t mention if you’ve done this yet, so I’d give them a call. Most of the time, a conversation answers way more questions than an email exchange ever could.

Phone: 760-435-0095

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I hear they have help wanted sign on their building but no takers...buy your turkey while you can...

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I've called them twice, left a message, still no returned call... One of the reasons I bought this truck was because of their parts...

Hmmm, that's unfortunate news, if it's true? Everyone around here has help wanted signs plastered all over their businesses too...
It could be that they're busy at SEMA...

theanswer3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Vehicle Showcase
worst case scenario you can get all the parts they sell other places, and in some cases at a cheper cost, hopefully it is just the SEMA thing.

theanswer3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Vehicle Showcase
The only other place I believe I saw them available was from American Trucks, but it said it had a wait time of 12+ weeks... Only part that was in stock were the flares.

The other 3 companies Air Design works with do not even have a Ranger as a vehicle to choose from... :(

I hope it's just a SEMA issue, but it's still very odd that there's nobody there to handle anything...
Every piece from the kit is available on ebay through ford dealerships. I know you can get the door guards, front bumper cover, hood scoop, side vents, tailgate spoiler and fender flares and rear tailgate applique on there. And the pieces are cheaper then list price. So it might be a fallback for you if needed.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I understand your concern. But remember, every company is dealing with supply problems these days. I ordered a bed step for my Ranger, and it sat for 6 weeks. I received an email that the the company couldn't get the step, and they canceled the order. Sadly it's the way of life these days. Hopefully you can get what you ordered soon. The good thing is you used PayPal, and it's easy to get your money back if the order has been processed. Good luck.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
My problem isn't with the wait on parts... I'm sure it's going to take a few weeks to get me the parts, unless they already have some made.

My problem is, they haven't taken the money out of my PayPal yet and that's linked to my checking account, which is why I prefer them to go ahead and accept the damn money...
I've found most companies don't debit an account until the parts are shipped. I think you're good.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
AFE Power and Belltech took my payment and said parts wouldn't ship for 10-12 weeks... I'd rather them take it out now, so my wife doesn't accidentally spend it :/
Virtually every company that I've ever had anything shipped from bills when the item is shipped.

Sounds like you should've used a credit card instead of PayPal. Perhaps you could move the money to another account and link your PayPal to it?

Or perhaps it is a sign from God to not stick a bunch of ricey plastic all over your truck?
Sponsored