First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
I just know my Tremor cannot possibly be at it's full porential without all of those parts!!!
Bumpers will help now that we have the wheel well liner saga resolved... Although teh rear folding headrests and hood struts keep me up at night as well. (I know they have aftermarket hood struts).

LB

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
I just know my Tremor cannot possibly be at it's full porential without all of those parts!!!
Bumpers will help now that we have the wheel well liner saga resolved... Although teh rear folding headrests and hood struts keep me up at night as well. (I know they have aftermarket hood struts).

LB
I've had my '22 Ranger since the beginning of May. I think maybe I opened my hood like 3 times since to check the oil. The prop rod is fine for me. I guess if you are a person that checks under the hood every few days the struts might be worth it.

Richard Russell

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor Lariat
Occupation
Real estate
Noticed this morning. Am I missing the forward front part of the wheel felt liner, driver's side? You can look into the backside of the bumper area. (first photo), looking forward.
Second photo is passenger side (looking forward) and there is liner on that side.
What does yours look like? Thanks
DriversLiner.jpg
PassengerLiner.jpg

This is a 2021 Tremor
I had a 2019 ranger fx4 that was totalled. I purchased a new Tremor 2023 and looks just like yours. I was sure old Ranger did not. Drove to numerous dealers to look and discovered it only looked different because the body color was painted black or under coated..it was in fact the same.

veedubtuner

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 VW R32/2023 CG XLT Scab FX4 Ranger
Occupation
VW Parts
Vehicle Showcase
Had a lot of rain here last week so I gave Scabby a bath this weekend, and while cleaning the fender wells something looked off ?. Yup, I am missing the fender liner on the D/S as well ?. Wonder if it's too late for them to add it at this point? Gonna ask regardless, but if no it's cheap enough where I'm not worried about it.

Richard Russell

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor Lariat
Occupation
Real estate
Noticed this morning. Am I missing the forward front part of the wheel felt liner, driver's side? You can look into the backside of the bumper area. (first photo), looking forward.
Second photo is passenger side (looking forward) and there is liner on that side.
What does yours look like? Thanks
DriversLiner.jpg
PassengerLiner.jpg

This is a 2021 Tremor

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Systems Admin
I have this same issue on my 2019 Ranger Lariat.

I told the dealer about it since i hate that it shows the oil filter to anyone that walks by. That is why i was looking into this. I had to take the truck back to the dealer for a few things after purchasing it and the loaner vehicle, 2021 Ranger Lariat, has the same thing missing.... but it looks like they were both cut out with a box cutter.

Both of them are cut out differently and when i asked the dealer about it, he said they would look into it.

Heard back yesterday from the salesman, "Our Service Advisor said that all the 2019s look like that" :rolleyes:

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
I have this same issue on my 2019 Ranger Lariat.

I told the dealer about it since i hate that it shows the oil filter to anyone that walks by. That is why i was looking into this. I had to take the truck back to the dealer for a few things after purchasing it and the loaner vehicle, 2021 Ranger Lariat, has the same thing missing.... but it looks like they were both cut out with a box cutter.

Both of them are cut out differently and when i asked the dealer about it, he said they would look into it.

Heard back yesterday from the salesman, "Our Service Advisor said that all the 2019s look like that" :rolleyes:
What a hussy! Doesn't she have any modesty? He? They/them?