303 GRAPHENE NANO SPRAY COATING

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
So it’s flogged down rain on the doors all night, wind blowing the rain right to top of doors (and all over me in bed, in the next room) and the glass would normally be filthy due to all the dirt on it (hasn’t been wet since I did it) and the direction of rain carrying salt and dirt with it. Instead, I just woke up to this.

37CF960B-86F2-4A19-8055-E1D25DAC6D98.jpeg

Still has a few drops on it, but amazing difference.

Actually had wife through a glass of water on it the other day, as I wanted to see how well it worked. I’m happy at this point.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I’m trying to upload a video of wife’s car too, it really shows how good it looks, but it’s too big and I don’t know how to edit on phone. Looks ok in photo but.

4B7067C2-EC14-4A47-AE94-921599A50CF0.jpeg
Looks great Rob! If you can get the Graphene detailer out there you should try it. It really adds to the shine and slickness and it's almost been a month since I did mine and it still shines great.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Looks great Rob! If you can get the Graphene detailer out there you should try it. It really adds to the shine and slickness and it's almost been a month since I did mine and it still shines great.
And WD-40 :)

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
Still not out here mate. I look online every weekend, it’s not in any stores I’ve found. I’m actually looking forward to trying it.

Just got home from a swim, doors completely dry and about 98% clean. Normally I’d be cleaning the glass about now. I guess I have to do more windows now.

1E909A1F-FA94-4C69-8C8B-543F13A6B45A.jpeg

And this is the massively compressed video of the missus’s car. Excuse seeing me in the background.

Reactions: Doc

JDowns

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Looks great Rob and you're right even on white it really pops! I never thought about doing the screen on my iPhone. My gf already thinks I'm nuts detailing my truck wait until she sees me on the inside of the house putting Graphene my phone screen and all the mirrors. ?

:idea: Come to think of it I bet it would work great on the outside windows keeping the water spots away.

I did the touchscreen in the truck this morning. The oleophobic coating from the factory just scratched way too easy and was cloudy, you could see in dim light with a light against the dark screen. Polished the screen with Novus #2 to remove the coating down to bare glass. Put on a coat of 303 and what a difference.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I did the touchscreen in the truck this morning. The oleophobic coating from the factory just scratched way too easy and was cloudy, you could see in dim light with a light against the dark screen. Polished the screen with Novus #2 to remove the coating down to bare glass. Put on a coat of 303 and what a difference.
Scorp brushes his teeth with it …:)

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
Id love to try this, but I don't have the balls lol.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I got to use the Graphene and Graphene detailer on my new Jeep. While it does shine and it's super slick it just doesn't show the depth (obviously) like the darker colors do. It shows it better at dusk but from an angle you can see the shine on the passengers door. The detailer is really great and has lasted longer than any other I've used. I used the 303 Aerospace Protectant on the roof and all the black plastic (there's a lot of plastic on this one) and it really helps make the black pop.

IMG_4963.jpg

IMG_4971.jpg

IMG_4969.jpg

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
I gave it another coat (two proper coats) and gave up posting in this thread. You just can't do it justice in a photo, with white paint.

Also did the black plastics on side steps, rear bumper, front bumper flap (after photos) and mud flaps. Suffice to say, they are black as, non-slippery and look amazing. Still happy with the product for sure.

Shopping Mall Special 1.jpg
Shopping Mall Special 2.jpg

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I gave it another coat (two proper coats) and gave up posting in this thread. You just can't do it justice in a photo, with white paint.

Also did the black plastics on side steps, rear bumper, front bumper flap (after photos) and mud flaps. Suffice to say, they are black as, non-slippery and look amazing. Still happy with the product for sure.

Shopping Mall Special 1.jpg
Shopping Mall Special 2.jpg
I agree with you, the white doesn't do the product justice. With my Ranger the Graphene really makes it pop with the Saber color. While it still shines and is super slick on my white Jeep you just don't notice it as much unless you catch it at dusk or dawn when the light is low. Still super happy with the product especially the Graphene Detailer.

Here you can see the reflection off the hood while in the garage but out in bright sun not so much.

IMG_4963.jpg

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
And for the 1 person wondering how it went on the glass doors. I managed to actually be awake one night as it belted down, raining sideways. This is what it looked like after it stopped. It just sat like that, frozen. It looked like the glass was shattered.

win1.jpg

Now, this would normally mean cleaning the windows the next day, but now, I just leave until morning and...

win2.jpg

Clean. Wish I'd done it sooner.

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
I agree with you, the white doesn't do the product justice. With my Ranger the Graphene really makes it pop with the Saber color. While it still shines and is super slick on my white Jeep you just don't notice it as much unless you catch it at dusk or dawn when the light is low. Still super happy with the product especially the Graphene Detailer.

Here you can see the reflection off the hood while in the garage but out in bright sun not so much.

IMG_4963.jpg

Mines exactly the same mate. Truck looks amazing but, have people commenting all the time about it. It's easier to clean and stays cleaner, longer. That's wins all round, from my point of view.