3% Under Invoice - 2022 Ford Ranger Order

GearHd6

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
There hasn't been any Ranger scheduling for the last few weeks. We'll find out on Friday if there will be scheduling for next Thursday.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Yes, it's been paused for a couple of weeks. There weren't any additional allocations given out this past month for Ranger because of the chip shortage. So any scheduling would be allocation from the previous month that didn't get assigned (all of ours were). So the next opportunity to get a VIN assignment would be early April for us.

houseOfDogs

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired Techie
Yes, it's been paused for a couple of weeks. There weren't any additional allocations given out this past month for Ranger because of the chip shortage. So any scheduling would be allocation from the previous month that didn't get assigned (all of ours were). So the next opportunity to get a VIN assignment would be early April for us.
Thanks for the reply Zach. Does your reference to "previous month" refer to February orders or January orders? If it was referring to February, did that include a February 28th order?

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Thanks for the reply Zach. Does your reference to "previous month" refer to February orders or January orders? If it was referring to February, did that include a February 28th order?
Yes, really anything that we don't have VINs for quite yet.

yamahaSHO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaztuning.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger, 23 Maverick, 04 S2000, 07 Sky RL
Occupation
ECU Calibration - USAF Retired
Vehicle Showcase
You can tune the 2.3EB and with 93 TQ goes up alot :)
Yes, you can get torque, especially with a little OEM turbo, but a gas motor doesn't compare to towing with a diesel, it will be far less likely to have breakage while doing it. This will be the first gas vehicle I will have towed with (while keeping my other aging diesel vehicle), so I am curious to see how I like it. Between the small, low-end torque of a turbo and 10 gears, I should have some fun with tuning the Ranger... Whenever I might get it.

houseOfDogs

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired Techie
Hey Zach - we hear Ranger orders were happening today. Do you know if any Granger orders got scheduled today?

ter240

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat, Tremor
Occupation
Self Employed
@Zach@granger tomorrow is the day I get to pick up my ranger and drive it back 1300 miles to CA. Hope I see you at the dealership tomorrow
Great news, congrats.

What configuration did you order? When did you order? Asking because I'm waiting to make a similar trip when mine arrives.

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
Great news, congrats.

What configuration did you order? When did you order? Asking because I'm waiting to make a similar trip when mine arrives.
CG screw XLT 302a 2wd
Ordered mid December, delivery was about a week ago to the dealership.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
**last call on 2022 Ranger**

We have been iunformed that April 29th will be the last day to place a retail order fora 2022 Ranger. So if you are on the fence please place the order immediately with us or your local dealer.

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
**last call on 2022 Ranger**

We have been iunformed that April 29th will be the last day to place a retail order fora 2022 Ranger. So if you are on the fence please place the order immediately with us or your local dealer.
does this also apply to making changes to an order if it remains unscheduled? thats the status of my order, and i dont have any plans for changes right now, but that could always change.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
does this also apply to making changes to an order if it remains unscheduled? thats the status of my order, and i dont have any plans for changes right now, but that could always change.
No, it doesn't.