First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Carbo Gray Crewcab
Occupation
Laborer Extraordinaire
I got the sport package for those rims specifically. I really want a set of fifteen52’s but I knew I’d need to wait at least a year to get them. Will be keeping mine for winter driving for sure if I ever do get an extra set.
Sponsored

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
these wheels were really the only reason i moved from xl to xlt cuz i didnt care for the wheel offerings on the xl and really like the way these look. didnt want to be spending 1000-1200 bucks on new wheels 6 months after taking possession.

Count Desmondo

First Name
Desmondo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Supercab
20220402_120638.jpg

Yep 265/70's and leveled make a difference.
Beautiful! Is that the Lightning Blue circa 2020? I wish they still offered that in 2021, or a shade of green. What's the story behind your level and your clear/dark fender light film?

SpaceGhost

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Yep lighting blue with metallic grey bumpers and body accents. I have the eibach coilovers up front and their shocks in the rear.

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2020 Escape AWD Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
I also love the Sport magnetic wheels. I will eventually go up to a 265 tire but need to run these out first.

IMG_1487.jpg

Elgorr4

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
Half the reason I bought a second set of rims for the snow tires on my STX (silver wheels) was to get these black XLT rims. Really an attractive wheel, looks good with the iconic silver. Scored mine for $200 from a guy at a tire shop, they were almost new takeoffs. It was a shame to swap back to my summer tires this spring and deal with the silver wheels, but now I have something to look forward to in the fall!

Gerder

First Name
Gerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WorldRanger ˋ19 TKE, several VW Rabbit (Golf) MK2
Ford did a good job with these wheels. We're keeping ours.

To be fair . . . anything looks nice when photographed with Loy Butte in the background ?
Yes. They loook good but they aren‘t concave enough for real outdoor use. I have to repaint mine several times a year because stones ruined the paintwork of the spoke constantly… and I just did it with no care in the meanwhile...

EJH

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subarus, 2021 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
They're way better than the machined edge 18"s that came with mine
Agree. I have the Black Appearance Package (18"s) stock wheels. I also have the 17" Magnetic Sport wheels for my winter tires. I prefer the 17" Sport wheels. The truck and wheels both look better with those over the black 18" wheels.

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
Having the sport package and the magnetic grey went hand in hand in my book. The only thing was stepping up a size in tire and poking those sportys out just a little. Those were must haves for me.

4-21.jpg
Sponsored