First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Occupation
Engineer
My was supposed to arrive at the dealer last week, but hasn’t shown up yet. Until it does, I’ll have to live vicariously through you - so keep the pictures coming.
Sponsored

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray
Congrats on that unique color Splash! There are specific color threads on this forum but not sure there's a FOREST GREEN Ranger Club Thread. You might be the first member to own one.

By the way, the tires on yours don't have the white lettering. Are they turned inside?
Looks like same tires as on my black appearance 21 Lariat - all black.

onemanlan

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger LTX
Occupation
Reseracher
Oh man, I love it & am completely envious. Didn't find out they were making these in the MY22 model until after I ordered mine. Wish I had waited a tad bit. This looks stellar. That said wish it were a little deeper green. Thanks a ton for sharing. Yours is the first I've seen in the hands of a customer so far!

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Hey everyone. I’m new to the group and a first time Ranger owner. Up until this point I have only owned a single cab 2005 F150 and a 2016 Crew Cab Silverado. I have to say the Ranger is pretty much the same size as my old F150 which is great when you’re a tall guy. I finally got my Ranger Splash - Forest Edition in and it’s absolutely beautiful. Pictures don’t really do the color justice. I did notice this truck sits super high. A lot higher than I thought they would with a 4x4 setup. It definitely doesn’t look like it sits only 8.9 inches for ground clearance. Does anyone know where to accurately measure from ground to a frame point to see how high the truck really is? I’m almost thinking these Splash packages shipped with a lifted suspension like the Tremor and no one told the press before they released the announcement. Thanks for the help!

B92F107F-C708-4A53-9F0D-43CB64412681.jpeg
Its not a Tremor !!!! ?
F8E9EB9D-F29D-4DED-AC04-255940B62601.jpeg

mgallo13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MM Focus ST (sold), 2020 MM Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Financial Controller
Vehicle Showcase
love that color. cant wait to see if 2023 gets a green from the factory...
Sponsored