First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Love meatloaf … and eat steak all the time .. but most people on here poo on one or the other. And can’t just say I like it. ?
i bet a lot of it is sour grapes lol. Like me and a Raptor. I shun them but secretly really want one!
Sponsored

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
i bet a lot of it is sour grapes lol. Like me and a Raptor. I shun them but secretly really want one!
I agree. Raptor is fantastic looking truck. Lots around my area make them not so … rare like Roush but they are nice.

Tremors on the other hand, basically same stuff us Roush guys have, yet the board drools all over them and fives them their own sub-forum ?

BDUb

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL 4x4, Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Lol, yes raptors are cool. Honestly, I wanted an F150. But after seeing pricing and at the time the Ranger just came out and seeing that pricing it was a no brainer. I may eventually get an F150 but this Ranger does everything I need it to and I really like it.

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Ford and their dumbass "packages" for the rangers..

Ah well, they got idiots to pay out the ass for the "Rousch Edition" so I guess they're gonna continue the trend.
The Black widow is done by the company that used to go by the name Southern Comfort . You could not go two miles down the road without seeing one of their fade paint jobs on a truck or custom van . They really loved those running boards with fender flares (Buck Boards) . A guy here has a new Chevy with the Black Widow pkg . Kinda tacky IMO but a lot of people like it .

sca.jpg
Sponsored