RANGER PRIDE

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
the decals are what set it apart as a Tremor.

Would be nice if they offered the upgrades on any truck of your choosing, but then they might as well get rid of the XL, XLT and Lariat badging, as well as the Raptor badging. but thats not how Ford operates. The premium price add on to do so would anger all those already complaining about the cost of the truck now.
At this point, if you dont like the decals, you remove them. the reverse process of what modders do now by customizing their rides with add ons.

Toytec

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
I'm very interested in the wheels and arch moldings. So calling first dibs for when y'all start yanking them off and posting in WTS.
Really liking the stance but 86 the decals.

krane

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Cactus no decal for me please!

Markubis

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, Volkswagon Tiguan, Can Am Ryker
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Whats up with the white (white?) side step?

I like it...I think

oh...nm...its protective plastic.

(hmm...I still kinda like it being white. )

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Here's the Tremor pack in Velocity Blue and Cactus gray. Pics taken by some factory folks.

1204201127a.jpg
Nice, Do you know the size of the tires and is that same wheels as the stock FX4 or are those Ranger Raptor wheels?

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACHER
Vehicle Showcase
I agree, the grey maybe white. Too much red on the blue. I plan on getting rid of my red FX4 decals next spring. Decals in general are a bit much. I guess each to his own taste, I like more subtle.
Same here, man, I blasted (with hairdryer) the "FX4" decals off my Lariat, and would do the same with any future Ford, which may be a Ranger Tremor (or Ranger Raptor). I do like the Cactus Grey and Velocity Blue as stand-alone colors on the Tremor, minus the decals, which I understand can just be deleted from the get-go with "Build & Price."

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RWD XLT
Occupation
Government Adult Babysitter Agent
Vehicle Showcase
Zooming in on the picture I now see it appears that at least the side is one single decal using the cheap method of clear vinyl in between the spaces imagine if I can spot that in a photo imagine how shitty that will look in person.

Maybe I’m wrong and it’s just a protective film but I don’t think I’ve seen that on other new vehicles even during delivery that just looks like the decals you put on model cars or airplanes

AuburnRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
Nice, Do you know the size of the tires and is that same wheels as the stock FX4 or are those Ranger Raptor wheels?
Pretty sure I read somewhere they are 265/70/17. The wheels are the Raptor wheels, but painted Magnetic. The Raptor wheels are more of a satin grayish black called "Dyno Grey", which is the trim color on the Ranger Raptors. The Raptor wheels also have center caps that spell out "FORD", while the Tremor wheels have a Ford logo center cap.

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Here is a pic of the raptor wheels
ext-over-5.jpg

M-1007-RGR1785OR-2.jpg

s-l400.jpg

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty sure I read somewhere they are 265/70/17. The wheels are the Raptor wheels, but painted Magnetic. The Raptor wheels are more of a satin grayish black called "Dyno Grey", which is the trim color on the Ranger Raptors. The Raptor wheels also have center caps that spell out "FORD", while the Tremor wheels have a Ford logo center cap.
Thanks for the info!!!

mustang marty

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
Short of those 80s style graphics it looks like a solid choice, maybe race red or cactus...

I wish Nissan would hurry up and intro the new Frontier so I can order the 2021 Ranger if the new Nissan doesn’t impress me. I won’t consider GMC/Chevy or Chrysler because they screwed shareholders, debtors and taxpayers with the 2008 bailout.

Nissan is in the mix because my current Frontier has been the best vehicle I’ve ever owned. 210k turned today and just routine maintenance.
Trust me the Ranger will impress you , forget any Nossan truck .

RANGER PRIDE

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
Trust me the Ranger will impress you , forget any Nossan truck .
while i agree with you, brand loyalty is huge to anyone. especially when they had many years of trouble free driving that they enjoyed.
I know this as I am a Ford bred boy and always look at Fords first.

I think anyone jumping ship from brand A to B or C has a hard task ahead of them, its not hard to check boxes and find the best vehicle to fit you, the hardest part is changing your mindset and doing it objectively. No one ever takes a long enough test drive to sort that out. some people impulse buy and then we see countless threads on here where they bitch and moan about everything under the sun.

Advertisement

Advertisement