John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
I prefer the flat/glossy black version I painted but don't hate the black/smoke nearly as much as the blue/chrome that came on my truck.

61fGJQq.jpg

CgEl3BD.jpg

tkuAQ9q.jpg
Off topic but which model of hood protector did you go with? I like the looks of the one you have.
Sponsored

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
These are the smoked chrome/black emblems from Ford. Now I need to find another project to spend my money

20210730_151133.jpg
Hope this helps anyone looking to swap out their emblems. It did take a week to get these once I placed the order.

20210731_081602.jpg
Thanks to Nick in another thread. The rear FORD emblem, and black camera bezel packaged together.

Woot!!

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Don't forget the front emblem comes with this as well
The whole thing is a mess with Ford Ranger parts:

-The rear black/smoke emblem has a unique parts number and can be ordered no problem. I ordered using the number provided in Post #43.

-The rear black camera bezel on the other hand, does notexist at Ford Parts departments. It can't be ordered, they couldn't even find a part number for it. The chrome bezel is available to order, but not the black bezel.

-The front black/smoke emblem is the same part number as the blue/chrome piece. I had two unopened boxes in front of me with the same number, black in one, blue in the other.

NAndrews33

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
The whole thing is a mess with Ford Ranger parts:

-The rear black/smoke emblem has a unique parts number and can be ordered no problem. I ordered using the number provided in Post #43.

-The rear black camera bezel on the other hand, does notexist at Ford Parts departments. It can't be ordered, they couldn't even find a part number for it. The chrome bezel is available to order, but not the black bezel.

-The front black/smoke emblem is the same part number as the blue/chrome piece. I had two unopened boxes in front of me with the same number, black in one, blue in the other.
Where did you end up ordering from? Ford Parts or Accessories? I happened to order mine directly from the Accessories website. Actually, I never knew Ford sold these until I checked the accessories site

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Where did you end up ordering from? Ford Parts or Accessories? I happened to order mine directly from the Accessories website. Actually, I never knew Ford sold these until I checked the accessories site
I went to the Ford dealer parts department.

Reading this post, I just went to Ford Accessories and that kit came up. The description says:

Personalize the look of your truck with these Smoke Chrome Black Ford Oval badges borrowed from our popular Ranger Black Package models.
  • Includes badges for the front grille (shown) and tailgate
  • Fits all trim levels
  • Kit includes two badges

Did you get both front and back emblem and the black rar camera bezel all in the same kit? 3 pieces?

NAndrews33

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I went to the Ford dealer parts department.

Reading this post, I just went to Ford Accessories and that kit came up. The description says:

Personalize the look of your truck with these Smoke Chrome Black Ford Oval badges borrowed from our popular Ranger Black Package models.
  • Includes badges for the front grille (shown) and tailgate
  • Fits all trim levels
  • Kit includes two badges

Did you get both front and back emblem and the black rar camera bezel all in the same kit? 3 pieces?
Yes, everything came in the kit that was needed to swap our front and rear emblems. Each one was wrapped up individually. I paid $138 after taxes

JimboAnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 - Sold
Yes, everything came in the kit that was needed to swap our front and rear emblems. Each one was wrapped up individually. I paid $138 after taxes
Can you post pics of all 3 parts when you get a chance, thank you !!

Nevermind !! found them in another thread. they look great. Thank you !!

Last edited:

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Looks like I finally found something to use my Fordpass points on. Good. ?

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

FeudalCross

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Metallic Gray
Occupation
Retired
I bought a blacked out tailgate emblem on eBay. Very satisfied with the look.

When I took the original emblem off, this little lunar lander looking clip fell out when I was unplugging the back up camera. I have no idea where it was at. It's maybe a quarter inch long.

Can anyone help me figure out what it is and where it goes?
IMG_0049 (2).jpg
Sponsored