2019 Ford Ranger Sightings at Dealerships Tracker & Map

Al Gordon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
That looks amazing in that light. Almost looks blue in that light! Congrats!
Thanks! I just updated my profile with a picture that they took at the dealership's aftermarket shop, where they had a pro photo booth set up just for photographing vehicles. That color is probably more accurate.
Sponsored

jcardona1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Toyota 4Runner Trail edition / '04 Nissan Frontier / '96 Toyota Land Cruiser
I don't trust that guy. Contacted him on Instagram when he posted the black one, he said they had 0 on the lot. Just called right now after seeing this post and they said they only have 1 on the lot and I should make an appointment if I wanted to see it (the black one). "We have them on the lot" sounds like BS.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I don't trust that guy. Contacted him on Instagram when he posted the black one, he said they had 0 on the lot. Just called right now after seeing this post and they said they only have 1 on the lot and I should make an appointment if I wanted to see it. "We have them on the lot" sounds like BS.
@Lance M Jones said the first black one was for internal use, not for sale. I assume that's why they had none.

jcardona1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Toyota 4Runner Trail edition / '04 Nissan Frontier / '96 Toyota Land Cruiser

jcardona1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I'm just gonna wait a few weeks for more to show up. Don't want to make the drive over there and end up frustrated!
Have them send you a photo holding a newspaper with today's date, ransom style.

FX4Offroad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Have them send you a photo holding a newspaper with today's date, ransom style.
^^^This.

A local dealers website showed one on their lot, had the window sticker on the website, I called and they said they had it there.

My wife and I went and they said they never had one on their lot. It was on order.

I will NEVER go back there to buy again. Unfortunately, it's the closest most convenient dealer to me and I get my service done there.

rduvall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Two have arrived close to me. The first one was purchased verbally while it was still on the trailer. The second arrived yesterday morning and I was told it was in the process of being sold yesterday afternoon. These trucks are not sitting long.

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase