Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
^^^This.

A local dealers website showed one on their lot, had the window sticker on the website, I called and they said they had it there.

My wife and I went and they said they never had one on their lot. It was on order.

I will NEVER go back there to buy again. Unfortunately, it's the closest most convenient dealer to me and I get my service done there.
By chance was that "GM" on SDH? If so, they told me over the phone back in October they'd work with X-Plan, "come on in and lets make the deal". Saturday morning was another story after being introduced to the fleet manager who was more than willing to take the order until I informed him it was X-Plan. He pushed my P&B paperwork back across the desk to me and said he could not order me a truck. We bought the Escape from that dealership. Never again.
Sponsored

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
From blueovalforums:

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

How many you guys building a day now

Just depends on how the day goes, We have hit 400 though! LOL Just a lot of gremlins still hanging out there. Some are bigger than others. At least some of the vendors are able to keep us going now. Flex n gate sucks donkey balls. Such a terrible call to give those clowns so much work.

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Fairview Ford in San Bernardino, CA had ten Rangers on the their website last night.

darren

First Name
darren piper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f150
There’s a lariat at the dealership I got mine at today sale fell thru then the one I ordered will be in February 18th