2019 Ford Ranger Lariat tinted windows

ryyck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
For me it was a great move both financially and health wise. I still have allergies but they're very mild,nothing like back east where I was allergic to everything. It didn't help either that I build my house in the woods on 3 acres.

You just have to make sure you can tolerate the heat. It's relentless and there's NO breaks for months. Yes it's a "dry heat" but you don't get those cold fronts that will cool you off occasionally, once it gets hot it stays hot.

We go up there a lot. Way to expensive to live up there though but a great place to go hiking and off roading. That's where my avatar picture was taken. :)
We took the kids up there to go to sliding rock and trout fish in the farms. But we never stayed. A day trip. It's kinda of a cult place with the red rock and crystal people.
Sponsored

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Did you happen to notice an increase in road/wind noise after the install?

I bought mine used and they totally screwed up the rubber moulding around the window and I suspect the truck wasn't this noisy from the factory.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I bought mine used and they totally screwed up the rubber moulding around the window and I suspect the truck wasn't this noisy from the factory.
sounds like a home tint job. I've never had a problem with pro applied tint.

OP
OP
Rodrigues

Rodrigues

First Name
Ostaquio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Had 20% on my F-150 and wife's Fusion. She was pulled over (for tint, no traffic violations) and fined. No warning. No "you have 30 days to take it off". Just a $165 fine. She was 42 with no criminal record and clean driving record (don't they "run" your plate?). I felt like it was just a d_ck cop.
Did you happen to notice an increase in road/wind noise after the install?

Good morning,
I am sorry to hear that. I’ve never had a problem with tints before, I’ve been using the same shop to the past 12 years. Maybe the rubber moulding isn’t fully attached? Take it back to whoever did and point the issue. Like I said I have no issues with mine.

Best Regards,
Sponsored