Vehicle Showcase

rangerdrive

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Ok, paid the $25 to join, do you happen to know how long it takes to get the MCA membership card?
Mine took 2 weeks. You can generate a PIN immediately after joining. Your dealership might accept a print out showing your membership ID and the PIN you generate. I'm pretty sure if you say you'll only buy for X-Plan price, you'll get it one way or the other.

smlford

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 SRW, CC diesel, Ranger, 2.3l gas, Porsche 986S
Go to the X plan website and use partner code mc405. You can build a Ranger and it will display X Plan price.

No math needed.
Got a link to the site?
I couldn’t find it.
Thanks.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
I've been a stockholder for a few years partly in anticipation of buying new Fords and got my x-plan that way. (I also bought my wife's Edge last year the same way). I bought in when Ford was doing a bit better. The dividend was a nice frosting on the cake too.

Of course, the stock has since taken a nose dive since I tagged in. D'oh.

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 11.18.15 AM.png

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
I've been a stockholder for a few years partly in anticipation of buying new Fords and got my x-plan that way. (I also bought my wife's Edge last year the same way). I bought in when Ford was doing a bit better. The dividend was a nice frosting on the cake too.

Of course, the stock has since taken a nose dive since I tagged in. D'oh.

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 11.18.15 AM.png
You're not the only one who still has faith in Ford stock. I'm in at a little less per share but still seeing the loss. The X-Plan savings is a bit of an offset and I'm hoping (like all other shareholders) that the stock will turn around with the changes made.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
You're not the only one who still has faith in Ford stock. I'm in at a little less per share but still seeing the loss. The X-Plan savings is a bit of an offset and I'm hoping (like all other shareholders) that the stock will turn around with the changes made.
My plan is to keep my 102 shares too, I never know when I might need a X Plan pin again.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
I started out at somewhere around 105 shares, but reinvest the dividends, which has since brought me up to a bit over 118. There's one benefit of the lower share price, the dividends buy you back in for cheap and for free!

Defender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda6
Vehicle Showcase
I qualify for X-Plan and Costco auto buying service. I also qualify for the $500 military bonus cash offered by Ford. Any idea if the $500 can be used in addition to the X-Plan/Costco?

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I qualify for X-Plan and Costco auto buying service. I also qualify for the $500 military bonus cash offered by Ford. Any idea if the $500 can be used in addition to the X-Plan/Costco?
I don’t see anything about conflicting with X Plan.

From the rules:

Military Appreciation Cash available to active members, retirees, veterans within 24 months of separation and immediate family members of U.S. military branches who are U.S. residents. Proof of affiliation required. Limit 5 offers per military member or qualifying relative. May not be combined with other private offers. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by January 2, 2020.

Bmoose

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Sport Trac
2 questions:
I'm having trouble with my math and matching the above example. Do you multiply the invoice price by .004 and then add the $275?

In the application, it says "shareholder" and not "corporations and partnerships etc." I just recently created a trust and am the sole Trustee and had my shares transferred to the Trust. Will they treat this situation differently than an individual? The ownership says John Doe Trustee of John Doe Living Trust. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
2 questions:
I'm having trouble with my math and matching the above example. Do you multiply the invoice price by .004 and then add the $275?

In the application, it says "shareholder" and not "corporations and partnerships etc." I just recently created a trust and am the sole Trustee and had my shares transferred to the Trust. Will they treat this situation differently than an individual? The ownership says John Doe Trustee of John Doe Living Trust. Thanks in advance.
1) Go to the Ford Partner website to build & price a Ranger with the X Plan price calculated for you

2) I don’t see a problem, but just to confirm email Ford’s shareholder program to be sure.
Sponsored