1.0 Inch Eibach Rear + Level Tremor

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Hey Guys, considering lifting my tremor up a little bit for some more clearance. Currently running the 1.0 inch level with 33's but frame is still getting close on some cross ditches. I'm thinking about going with an 1 inch eibach rear block as well as a level spacer up front but was curious what size spacer to get to level it out.
The 1 inch i have didnt fully level it out so Maybe a 2.5?
I find these trucks have a fairly low frame clearance with similar set ups to tacomas and such! but i guess thats the price we pay for cab room!
Has anyone gone down this route?
Pics would be appreciated if so!

PS. Yes i understand the downsides of spacers.

Pic for attention :)

Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 12.51.52 PM.png
Sponsored

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Understanding you are running a small spacer up front what about the wheels? Any spacers there? Just trying to get an understanding of what you have and haven't done before giving any sorts of advice.

Also I don't recall anyone fitting 33's on the tremor yet simply for not knowing much at all

OP
OP
Stevescootz

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Understanding you are running a small spacer up front what about the wheels? Any spacers there? Just trying to get an understanding of what you have and haven't done before giving any sorts of advice.

Also I don't recall anyone fitting 33's on the tremor yet simply for not knowing much at all
currently got a 1 inch wheel spacers and 1 inch FRL level in the front. Which is more like a half inch plate !

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Personally I would get rid of the wheel spacers first. That will help you gauge where the wheel and tire are with the leveling kit. To my understanding the Tremor wheels already poke out more than the Factory Sport wheels. I know the Sport wheels are +55. If I remember correctly the Tremor wheels are +42(could be a little off) Wich is roughly 1/2 an inch difference for each wheel.

Where am I going with this? Well I'm suspecting if you remove the spacers you won't have the clearance issue you are having now. I had my 2019 with the Old Man EMU Lift(2.4 lift front and 1.6 rear) with 285/70-17 Firestone Destination XT's on the Factory Sport wheels with no spacers. I only had minor rub at full lock. With the Tremor wheels it is possible I wouldn't of had the issue with the rubbing. This may be the same idea for you.

Pictures of the 2019 I had below

0529211359a_HDR.jpg

0620211521.jpg

0529211359.jpg

OP
OP
Stevescootz

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Personally I would get rid of the wheel spacers first. That will help you gauge where the wheel and tire are with the leveling kit. To my understanding the Tremor wheels already poke out more than the Factory Sport wheels. I know the Sport wheels are +55. If I remember correctly the Tremor wheels are +42(could be a little off) Wich is roughly 1/2 an inch difference for each wheel.

Where am I going with this? Well I'm suspecting if you remove the spacers you won't have the clearance issue you are having now. I had my 2019 with the Old Man EMU Lift(2.4 lift front and 1.6 rear) with 285/70-17 Firestone Destination XT's on the Factory Sport wheels with no spacers. I only had minor rub at full lock. With the Tremor wheels it is possible I wouldn't of had the issue with the rubbing. This may be the same idea for you.

Pictures of the 2019 I had below

0529211359a_HDR.jpg

0620211521.jpg

0529211359.jpg
Thanks for the replies!
maybe I should’ve specified. I meant ground clearance not tire clearance!!
Good looking truck buddy!

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks for the replies!
maybe I should’ve specified. I meant ground clearance not tire clearance!!
Good looking truck buddy!
If you want more clearance overall(Wich won't be much available in practicality) I would say go to Old Man EMU Suspension. More specifically the BP-51'S. Why you ask? From factory you will be a little higher (being a factory Tremor it won't be much). From the factory you are already 2 inches higher in the front than a non tremor. You will also keep the same(if not a little better) ride quality. You will be about the same as what I had for clearance and I can say it was a practical height were.i could use the truck as a truck when needed and still go Off-road with no problems. Already having a locker helps you out too. The front shocks are also adjustable to be stock or add a front bumper with Wich depending on your plans.

Last but not least you will also get right of the spacers(not a great idea in general anyway)

That's my input if you want more clearance without being a cheap ass if you can avoid

87TxAg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Wildtrack, 23 Ranger Lariat Tremor
or, Don't throw away perfectly good shocks that your Tremor came with. There is nothing wrong with leveling kits. Assuming your not beating the crap out of your truck, you shouldn't have an issue.

There are a couple of people here running a 2.5" level in the front with the 1" block in the rear. Its actually what I plan on doing. I'm just trying to figure out the right wheel offset to run a 34ish tall tire.

Check out @SHIVER22, @FKNRANGER and @FordRacing - I think they are all running a 2.5".

OP
OP
Stevescootz

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
or, Don't throw away perfectly good shocks that your Tremor came with. There is nothing wrong with leveling kits. Assuming your not beating the crap out of your truck, you shouldn't have an issue.

There are a couple of people here running a 2.5" level in the front with the 1" block in the rear. Its actually what I plan on doing. I'm just trying to figure out the right wheel offset to run a 34ish tall tire.

Check out @SHIVER22, @FKNRANGER and @FordRacing - I think they are all running a 2.5".
I was thinking the same thing. The fox shocks are already awesome. Would suck to pay full shock price for an extra inch or two!

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Yes...2.5" front level, 1" rear blocks, 1" spacers, 33" tires...
IMG_8539.JPG
IMG_8533.JPG

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I was thinking the same thing. The fox shocks are already awesome. Would suck to pay full shock price for an extra inch or two!
Something to also understand is the Factory shocks may not allow for much lift if any. Sometimes you can get away with 1 inch of lift, but not always the case. The front is a little different since the spacer is between the strut and frame. In the rear it doesn't change the shock mount.

Zvedza

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '04 SVT Lightning, '16 ZX-10R

i had 285/70/17s nittos on mine stock, just had to get rid of the crash bars. Worked with stock wheels and the RTR wheels, i think +25 or +30 no issues.
I threw on the FOX 2.5 racing shocks and that leveled the front. But i wasnt sure how much the preload was from factory, was learning all about it as i was goin thru it.

If im understanding this right, if youre adding more space between the axle and the leaf springs you will introduce more axle wrap, guess it depends on what type of offroading youre doing. Be mindful of too much lift up front in regards to your cv axle angle to the hub.

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
I agree the stock tremor shocks are basically non adjustable fox 2.0s all around. spacers in front and lift blocks should be okay. might cause some premature wear of the shocks...

FordRacing

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT

yeah have been for about 20,000 mile now no issues
Sponsored