Eibach 1 Inch Rear Lift Blocks Installed

Hack_Actual

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Got them put on this morning. The instructions suck but I love the result. Definitely a little stiffer in the rear.
So...what was the front lift that you went with the rear springs you did in the back, it looks pretty level; no blocks in the back? Pics of them installed underneath?
Sponsored

Last edited:

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
So...what was the front lift that you went with the rear springs you did in the back, it looks pretty level; no blocks in the back. Pics of them installed underneath?
The front is icon set at 2.5”. I didn’t want a lot of rake, just a tad. No blocks in the rear, only the Auto Spring Kits add a leaf custom ordered to 1-1.5” lift. Here’s before and after zoomed on the rear:

E768F95D-6448-463E-B5C1-19F156640E74.jpeg

Hack_Actual

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Good to know, thanks for the responses!

808matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Sport Package, 2015 f450 Bucket Truck
Got them put on this morning. The instructions suck but I love the result. Definitely a little stiffer in the rear.

E4E1EACF-FA3C-4519-B4E1-142F09C08A88.jpeg
How long did the install take you?

OP
OP
I_smell_like_diesel

I_smell_like_diesel

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat
Occupation
Self Employed
Just want to give a short update on the Eibach spacers. Well worth the $$$ and the short time to install them. My truck still driving very well and would not consider going back to just a level. Highly recommend lifting the rear by 1" if you're considering leveling the front.

2S1gdmm.jpg

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4

E4E1EACF-FA3C-4519-B4E1-142F09C08A88.jpeg
Curious if you're still happy with the add-a-leaf after having them installed for a while. Looking at the same 1-1.5 as you did. I read some other comments about possible pinion angles issues/driveline vibration when adding leafs. Have you noticed any issues like this?

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Curious if you're still happy with the add-a-leaf after having them installed for a while. Looking at the same 1-1.5 as you did. I read some other comments about possible pinion angles issues/driveline vibration when adding leafs. Have you noticed any issues like this?
Hi Dave,

I think you are wise to consider this rear lift might in deed affect start up shudder and D/L vibration. It sees to be dependent on each truck...some affected and some not. The shimming of the center bearing on such lifts is Likely not an option.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
I’ve had no issues with mine personally.
Sponsored